Where can I buy Wii in Melboune Tomorrow?

I want Zelda and rayman and maybe the car game ^^

Do you mind not bumping your own thread like 20times anyone who knows where you could buy a wii would have said something already.

I feel your pain.

I went all over Melbourne looking for a Wii, and all stores were sold out. I tried small stores like DSE, they're all sold out too.

So I keep trying and find out theres a Game Traders store right near me in Glen Waverly (they have more stores around Melbourne, too). I head down there and ask to preorder a Wii. They say they'll be getting more stock on the first week of January, and if not then, the 2nd week.

So I pre ordered my Wii on the 31st of December, and hopefully they'll have stock and give me a call soon (guessing tomorrow).

Good luck!

I live same place yet i preordered :). Have you called EB games, Game Traders, Games Wizards ? I only call my gametraders and if something is not there, i call EB. EB might be selling there preordered ones because when i went and got my VC controller and points. You never know :)!

So I keep trying and find out theres a Game Traders store right near me in Glen Waverly (they have more stores around Melbourne, too). I head down there and ask to preorder a Wii. They say they'll be getting more stock on the first week of January, and if not then, the 2nd week.

I went to Glen Waverly yesterday and asked the person at the target store lol

Back