Where can I get a cheap Super Smash Brothers Melee?(don't care used or new)

gododgers

WiiChat Member
Dec 28, 2007
Central California
Just what the title says. The only Nintedo console I've had is the SNES before my parents got me and my sister a Wii this past Christmas. Anyway, I've been hearing all the hype about Brawl coming out, and I've been thinking that I need to get my hands on a copy of Melee before brawl comes out to get myself familiar with the gameplay. Does anyone know where I can possibly get one for cheap? The cheapest they go for on eBay is about $20(S&H incl). So does anyone know where I can get one cheaper? Thanks in advance.

I can steal a copy for you.

You can steal a copy for me....jp. You can't really get this game for cheap unless you go to a vintage shop or ebay. Every game store has them for too much money even when they're used. It's like a brand new game.

i have a super smash Brothers, at my house and i can see if you can get it for 20$ but i'm not promising anything. i might be able to get it cheaper. it depends

Ebay is definitely your best bet. I got my copy of Zelda Collector's Edition (Zelda, Zelda 2, OoT, and MM) for $8 (including shipping), when it was averaging $30 + ship and selling in mint and new condition for much much more. It took me a couple of months to get that good a deal, but it happens if you're patient.

Doesn't sound like you have time for that kind of patience though, given your objective.

Uh, disregard every single post before mine in this thread and go straight to Wal-Mart or Best Buy's online store and search for Super Smash Brothers Melee. For $28 at Wal-Mart or $30 at Best Buy, you can get it new. It may seem like you can get SSBM off ebay for around $20, but the price is almost always $25-30 including shipping/handling at the last second. This is true at least four times out of five. So, 28 at Wal-Mart for new is definitely not bad. And do not, I repeat, do not under any circumstances go to Gamestop and purchase used big-name games such as SSBM. They sell it for $35 while, like I said, Wal-Mart has it new for under $30. If you're lucky, some bigger Wal-Marts and Best Buy, etc, have SSBM in the store at the same price.

Last edited:
Back