Where can I get Endless Ocean?

kenn

WiiChat Member
Nov 16, 2006
Endless Ocean (Forever Blue in Japan) is slated for an October 29 release. By now I would think it would be on the Gamestop or Amazon website. I've not found it anywhere online and Gamestop doesn't even have it in their computer system...

Anyone know who will be carrying this so I can preorder it?

I believe it's been delayed.

And why pre-order? It's not like most games are hard to find in stores.

Ya, I don't think alot of people are gonna get it
so a pre order wouldn't be necessary.

Try to google it or find the wikipedia page.

There was a recall for Forever Blue in Japan, but I don't think it resulted in a NA delay. I think it's just going to be a hard to find title, since it's such an obscure game.

I want to pre-order it for precisely the reason mentioned above -- scarcity. It's not like it is going to be such a hot seller that it will sell out... It's just that it doesn't appear on the Gamestop computer systems at all or on Amazon's website... I'm wondering if either of them are even going to stock it... Preordering it will insure that I at least get it -- even if I have to mail order it...

pre-order .....game stop onley get 2 copies of a game if no one pre-orders and then you know you have a copy and the $5 you put down to pre-order go to the purchase of the game your not losing anything by pre-ordering

pepsilover said:
pre-order .....game stop onley get 2 copies of a game if no one pre-orders and then you know you have a copy and the $5 you put down to pre-order go to the purchase of the game your not losing anything by pre-ordering

Yeah, thanks, but the point of my thread is that gamestop doesn't even have it in their computer system which means I CAN'T preorder it. I'm looking for a company that DOES have it listed for preorder so I can just pay for the damn thing and not have to wander about looking for it when it comes out.

Both IGN and Gamespot recently updated their release list and they still have it at October 29...

Alot of people not going to get it?? hey! take that back..I know a lot of people who will get it, including me.

{Axtlár} said:
Alot of people not going to get it?? hey! take that back..I know a lot of people who will get it, including me.

yeah i think it will do alright. anything with online capability right now will sell...

atleast until after the holiday season when online wii games become more commonplace.

Yeah, at least that's what the link says. And that's coming from nintendo's press room.

IF the game was compatible with the headset, so that you could communicate with your friend while playing, I'd get it. But since it doesn't allow that, then I probably won't get it. Swimming mute with a friend must feel a little awkward...

Lol...I have swam with friends underwater before and...we were mute as well!!! so that wouldn't be awkard to me...lol ok sorry for saying that I couldn't help it..but yeah a headset compatibility for that game would be good.

Back