Where can I get the latest update for the wiikey?

sonico67

WiiChat Member
Oct 31, 2007
The official website seems to be down, where can I get the latest modchip update so the console wont brick once I update it with current nintendo's update? :scared:

www.DONOTPOSTILLEGALQUESTIONSHERE.com

c'mon man, whats wrong with the Wii as it is??, why mod it?

if i saw you and i thought your left ear was too small, would it be right for me to make you take a pill to make it bigger??

nooo

you are the way you are, just like the Wii is perfectly fine the way it is..I hope you get bricked..

in fact, i am going to research ways to get Wii's bricked, and i am going to sign up at Wiichat again under an alias, and tell you it will help you..HA

Eddienoteddy said:
www.DONOTPOSTILLEGALQUESTIONSHERE.com

c'mon man, whats wrong with the Wii as it is??, why mod it?

if i saw you and i thought your left ear was too small, would it be right for me to make you take a pill to make it bigger??

nooo

you are the way you are, just like the Wii is perfectly fine the way it is..I hope you get bricked..

in fact, i am going to research ways to get Wii's bricked, and i am going to sign up at Wiichat again under an alias, and tell you it will help you..HA
Comparing humans to game consoles= fail.

lol this guy is funny.. but its all good i dont even have a wii yet.. havent been able to find one.. and sorry i picked the wrong forum to post such question :)

Back