Where can you preorder the wii

Thank God I live in Australia

wii101 said:
I have looked everywhere and you can't pre order yet

The full receipt (Large)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v407/maximusxcv/WiiReceipt.jpg

WiiReceiptSection.jpg

A few details were blurred out for privacy reasons after at another forum someone threatenned to phone me (the sheer terror :D ), but I decided to blur them out anyway. :cool:

I recently pre-ordered a Wii console at my local EB - EB Games Bunbury in Western Australia. I put down the minimum deposit of AU$20 and whilst no price or launch date has been given to them they expect it to be AU$250 - $350 and launch during early November. (Presumably to beat the PS3 to market)

BTW AU$250 = US$187.65
AU$350 = US$262.70

So an October US launch at $199 seems most likely. :lol:

Last edited:
Ripper said:
The full receipt (Large)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v407/maximusxcv/WiiReceipt.jpg

WiiReceiptSection.jpg

A few details were blurred out for privacy reasons after at another forum someone threatenned to phone me (the sheer terror :D ), but I decided to blur them out anyway. :cool:

I recently pre-ordered a Wii console at my local EB - EB Games Bunbury in Western Australia. I put down the minimum deposit of AU$20 and whilst no price or launch date has been given to them they expect it to be AU$250 - $350 and launch during early November. (Presumably to beat the PS3 to market)

BTW AU$250 = US$187.65
AU$350 = US$262.70

So an October US launch at $199 seems most likely. :lol:

Ive tried to preorder my wii at E B in Sydney and they wont let me.
I will try again but its so anoying i look like a edeiot tring to preorder

EBGames in America(atleast where I live) says that if you pre-order one of the Wii's 3rd party games you can switch over the money you put down from the 3rd party game to a release date game. If you do this, you'll have 2 days before they publically release the preorder slots for the Wii, so you gt 2 days before everyone else to preorder. I put like 28 dollars on Marvel Ultimate Alliance. I'll just transfer that money over to Zelda: Twilight Princess, or someother game. :p

Back