Where did Activision find all of those uber-crappy "bonus" songs for GH3?

Atomheart

M'bating to Z Suit Samus
Jul 30, 2007
WI
They are all seriously bad. Really bad. Although, the Dragonforce song is kind of cool in a super cheesy way and in that it's ridiculously difficult (compared to everything else).

But seriously. Did they just go around to random garages in some crappy suburban town and record whatever crappy band was in there?

I just can't believe I went and completed all of those bonus songs. I want my hour back.

I didn't even get anything for it...

I don't have the game, but I heard that Senses Fail's song "Can't be Saved" was a bonus track. That song is amazing and Senses Fail is an amazing band!!!!!

Dzapper said:
I don't have the game, but I heard that Senses Fail's song "Can't be Saved" was a bonus track. That song is amazing and Senses Fail is an amazing band!!!!!

LOL! Are you kidding? I don't recall that song specifically, but the vast majority of the songs were completely unlistenable. They were just downright terrible, especially the last two songs before the Dragonforce one (one was by In Flames or something).

Just terrible.

only bonus songs worth playing are ttfaf, my curse, prayer of the refugee, and impulse

Dragonforce is good, the prototype song is good, in flames are a great band, impulse by endless sporadic is a fun song to play, the killswitch engage song is listenable, and the fall of troy song is fun to play but i'm not such a fan of the vocals. Yeah, but there's some real **** on there.

I agree

I wouldn't mind half as much if they had ANY

-Led Zepplin
-Yes
-ACDC

like seriously!

Yea! I seriously agree! I really never play those songs except for few. But impulse, that song I love.

Last edited:
You Kidding Me?!

The Bonus songs are awesome.

Back