Where Did It All Go Wrong for WiiChat?

CZMQFRG said:
Hell yes. The scary thing is, a troll could create a hundred accounts in an hour and not be stopped. No admins = No IP Ban

That is very true.

I mean look at wiiloaded, they have active Admins. All who do the job really well,
exspecially d4rk, look at that squirrel spammer that happened. That was sorted out excellently, may of been not the usual stopping the spammer but I am sure that person will never spam again.

Just an example but it shows how an active admin can seriously improve a site.

No, i just think everybody here is sick of hearing about wiiloaded...

I don't have anything against the place, its a fine forum... but ****, it's just enough with these threads and wiiloaded. As if we haven't heard about them enough...

Oh okay, I can understand. I know a lot of people have jumped ship. But if it's any condolence, not many of them stayed. 75% of them left WiiLoaded and went somewhere else, WiiSpace etc....

People are silly :(

I had stuff deleted from this thread too. I don't get it. I was just saying what I think. I really don't get it.

I suppose I can understand.

I just wish people would stop thinking I'm here to smuggle people over to WiiLoaded. The main reason I'm hanging around is because Cpt. McCloud asked me to. That, and because the **** that this site is going through now is just completely unfair

CZMQFRG said:
I suppose I can understand.

I just wish people would stop thinking I'm here to smuggle people over to WiiLoaded. The main reason I'm hanging around is because Cpt. McCloud asked me to. That, and because the **** that this site is going through now is just completely unfair

he is a great addition to a forum if he stays and we get to know him.

Thats what this forum needs at the moment, some new good members to overshadow all this trolls and spammers.

He is not trying to smuggle us other there, he is just here to try and get along with this community and offer his opinion on the situation.

The Answer would be simple. Employ more Global Moderators, this way, the spam could be deleted faster.

The only problem with that is i0n, the site administrator, isn't around to add new moderators and or give ip bans to those who have been spamming and what not.

Cpt.McCloud said:

Thats what this forum needs at the moment, some new good members to overshadow all this trolls and spammers.

He is not trying to smuggle us other there, he is just here to try and get along with this community and offer his opinion on the situation.
Well, thats pretty cool man. But im pretty sure nobody here wants to hear about this stupid **** anymore.

Personally, im pretty tired of it. We cant have a decent day in the lounge without a thread like this coming up..

Did i0n tell anyone anything before he left? Besides "I've been busy with personal matters." Did he say when he'd be back this time?
Cpt.McCloud said:

Nearly every one of his posts has mentioned WiiLoaded. He has pointed out WiiLoaded's superiority a number of times in (in my assumption) an attempt to advertise WiiLoaded.

I'm just calling it as I see it.

Why? Are you a biologist of some sort? [/FuturamaJoke]

But seriously, this forum could be quite fine with a more active staff, I hope that this place straightens up though. I hate to see forums crash D: Unless they suck (which this place doesn't)

Cpt.McCloud said:

Fair enough, but he and anyone else can leave the Wiiloaded talk at Wiiloaded.
No more threads, comparisons with each other etc.
Seriously.

Why are we getting posts from WiiLoaded vets? Honestly, why are you guys here?

Back