Where do I find the Game Code?

benwii

WiiChat Member
Oct 2, 2007
I'm trying to register WiiSports and DDR and can't find a "Game Code" anywhere. Can someone please open my eyes?

Thanks!

Uhm, not every game supports the registration code to be entered into the Nintendo website. Wii Sports is given if you've registered your console, since it comes with the console. DDR Hottest Party isn't a Nintendo promoted or Nintendo created game, so it doesn't surprise me you are not finding the code for it. Just note that not all games will have a registration code, while others will have there own method of game registration.

I may be wrong but I think the codes only come with Nintendo products, not third party products.

That makes sense about WiiSports, although I'd still expect it to have a serial number. Forgot that DDR is Konami! Doy

i got a code seperate 4 my wii sports, inside its case, on a single bit of paper.

in ameria it may be different

daviduk200 said:
i got a code seperate 4 my wii sports, inside its case, on a single bit of paper.

in ameria it may be different
Yes sir, it is. You guys got the game in a nice white DVD case while we got shafted with a crummy paper envelop case that will scratch the disc up rather quickly.

I first moved the game to a CD jewel case until I heard you Brits got one better. So jealous that actually found and purchased an actual reprint and case off eBay. lol Now all I need is to find the UK manual that will actually fit in the DVD style case instead of that crappy CD jewel insert that we got stuck with.

(Grumbles) :)

That sucks, i don't see how thats a good idea to only include them on 1st party games. The big problem nintendo has been having in past years is getting 3rd party support, this doesn't help :/

can some1 please give me any unwanted game codes that havn't been used and i will tell you how to get free 'wiimote' / wii remote covers!!!:yesnod:To get the code you scratch the silver pannel off with your nail or a coin. This code in on a card that says about being a club nintendo member or v.i.p 24:7 member for nintendo. Anyway you find this card in a nintendo wii game (you know the dvd cases you get games in) or they are in nintendo ds cases or gamecube etc!!

Last edited:
wow that sucks i didnt know americas wii sports was in a crap case lol, ours is awsome, (well not awsome but normal game case lol

More noobs trying to talk to ghosts

The last post before you posted was on "10-26-2007"
THIS THREAD IS OVER TWO YEARS OLD!!

Back