where do i get a boomerang?

Wiitime

the guy below- HES BACK!!
Oct 15, 2006
Wii Online Code
1405-1695-6567-5492
I need to get through the wooden doors to get to the chest, i read i need the bommerang to do it. but where do i get it???Please help

PLease, me and my friend, have been trying for days and cannot figure anything out and we found out we need a boomerang, how do we get it? Please help, my friend says Hi and please help

PLEase help, were going nuts here!!! sorry to be a pain but we r determined to get father in this game.. Please help. Tell me how to get the bommerang and what to do after i open the chest! or at least tell me where to get the boomerang... Thanks!

Please stay.. how do i get to him?? I cannot find a way across the bridge. I have looked everywhere.. Please help!!

please~!!!!!! help!!!!

thanks, but sorry, no idea what that means, i have a map, but what black rooms.. but how do i get there?

no, i am not a perfect gamer. I am stuck and need help. Me and my friend cannot figure it out.. so thx for ur help ecko

LOL.

Black rooms mean rooms you have not visited yet, when you visit them, your map changes to a different color showing you been there. Have you checked everywhere? I believe there are spots like blowing up rocks to reveal stuff as well if you haven't yet.

Also
you need to get a bunch of monkeys, I believe its like 5 and then they'll help you get to the miniboss by all swinging you across.

ok.. but we dont know how to get to those rooms/ and we cant blow up the rock... .. how do we do it? and with what?

Wiitime said:
ok.. but we dont know how to get to those rooms/ and we cant blow up the rock... .. how do we do it? and with what?

Using bombs, you should have noticed by now a certain enemy that explodes

how do we find the monkeys we found 3 including the 1 that found us there..

we found the bombs and we throw them near the rock and nothing happends..

Back