where do i get a boomerang?

Wiitime said:
how do we find the monkeys we found 3 including the 1 that found us there..

You'll just have to keep searching, I don't remember the exact locations of all of em. I do know you need like 4 or 5 to do what you want to do.

i think we r trying to blow up the right rock

Wiitime said:
we found the bombs and we throw them near the rock and nothing happends..

You need to get closer, and make sure that the rock is the type that can blow up. You'll know by the texture as it stands out a bit.

How do i do it quick. The bomb goes off quickly and when it throw it, it doesnt even go close to and i try to move close to the rock b4 it explodes. how do i get closer to the rock with the bomb?>

Wiitime said:
How do i do it quick. The bomb goes off quickly and when it throw it, it doesnt even go close to and i try to move close to the rock b4 it explodes. how do i get closer to the rock with the bomb?>

First did you get rid of that venus plant? I recommend using the sheild move rather than using your sword to get them to start going off. It saves you time.

We Blew It Up..finally Thx!!!!!!!111

Thank You!!!!! We Got It.. We Blew It Up..thx So Much!!!

new question.. how do i kill the " snake in the water"??? i know, i know i am pathetic

figured it out// n/m

Last edited:
Wiitime said:
new question.. how do i kill the " snake in the water"??? i know, i know i am pathetic

Heh, snake in the water? There isn't one like that in the forest temple.

well w/e it is...... how do i get to the monkey??? there is no climbing or stairs to go ontop to save him..

Wiitime said:
well w/e it is...... how do i get to the monkey??? there is no climbing or stairs to go ontop to save him..

before looking at spoiler, take a good look around, notice anything that could be um lit or something?

I believe you use a lantern

u rock... as soon as i read that we figured it out w/o the spoiler... stay tuned lol. we might need more help lol

as i just said, need more help.. where is the key to save the monkey.. ( normally we will play until we find out but right know we have been trying for so long, we just want to face the miniboss and move on lol

FOUND THE KEY! LOL :)

ok, we saved the monkey.. now what? lol whats r we doing next?

Wiitime said:
as i just said, need more help.. where is the key to save the monkey.. ( normally we will play until we find out but right know we have been trying for so long, we just want to face the miniboss and move on lol

FOUND THE KEY! LOL :)

Basically you should figure out everything if you just take a good look around, so from now on, every room you walk into, the first thing you should do is take alook around with your camara.

Back