where do i get a wallet that holds more than 300??

Go down one of the streets in castle town. In one of the houses is a girl with a tree growing in the middle of the house. You will have to give her a matching pair of bugs, ie a male and female ant. She will give you the 600 wallet.

WTH
just buy one
EDIT:NVM!
hes talkin about zelda hehe
sorry man i dont know lol

Last edited:
When you give her 1 bug she gives you a 600 ruppie wallit and then when you give her all of the bugs she will give you a 1000 ruppie. and when you can be wolfe all of the time and human get all of the poes and you will get 200 rupies from that strange guy in a hous that is locked

You only need one bug. A pair isn't necessary, although you'll eventually need to get them all. Another thing, if you get the large wallet and collect all poes you get infinate money. Then go buy the magic armor suite which uses money to keep your character invincible. Therefore, your character will be invincible throughout the game. I'm thinking about running through the game one more time and using the guide this time to get all of the stuff and beat the game 100% instead of just flying through.

Back