Where do I go for low priced accessories?

kbearmoney

WiiChat Member
Jun 18, 2007
My wii is starting to get pretty expensive and I'm wondering where should I shop for lower prices on controllers and games. I'm looking for 2 more wiimotes and 2 more nunchucks, a classic controller, chargers and batteries, and a few more games. Everywhere I checked, wiimotes r like $45, games r from about $38 on up and the others are high as well. I've checked Best Buy, EB Games, Ebay, Walmart and Half.com. R these the best prices around or is there somewhere else?

This stuff is expensive, there is hardly any way around it. Have you ever shopped at Circuit City? I doubt their Wii games and accessories are any cheaper, but they had tons of Gamecube games for like $19.99. If things are too pricey right now, try some Gamecube and VC games until the price drops on the hot titles now that will have to be sold for cheaper when the new hot ones arrive. Also, sometimes you can in fact get nice deals on ebay. Just got Super Paper Mario myself for $38 shipped, which is about $15 cheaper than Wal-Mart.

Last edited:
No no, you guys have it all wrong.
It's called stealing. It's this pretty old way to get things for cheap.
lol.

Back