Where do you buy your games?

JayKay81

WiiChat Member
Jan 29, 2008
Hello guys,

I buy my games most times from amazon or when I go shopping (offline).

So what about you?

Where do you buy your games (at best price) online? And where do you come from?

Please provide us your favourite shop online (link to webpage maybe too).
I'll make a list and keep it updated - best prices & service list :yikes:

Amazon.ca
GamesTracker

I usually don't buy my games "online". I tend to buy a physical copy at a local retailer, (Fry's Electronics for me and much faster to reinstall), unless you have to I use the developer/publishers tools such as Steam, EA Link, etc

Well, at amazon.com u get your hardcopy too :p - just one day later

JayKay81 said:
Well, at amazon.com u get your hardcopy too :p - just one day later

That's ok, I would rather drive the 5 miles then to pay the shipping fee.

Target and BB for just released games, and gamestop if I need something used. Though gamestop is kind of a ripoff.

i go wherever the game i want is. I usually start at Gamestop or Best Buy and then work my way from there.

Except for my first game which I bought because I was impatient, and a couple games received as gifts, all my games have come off eBay.

nxcmp said:
That's ok, I would rather drive the 5 miles then to pay the shipping fee.

same here. buying online seems like too much of a hassle for me, unless i don't have a choice for like a hard to find NES game or something. For some reason i just prefer buying something at a store rather than getting it from the internets.

I buy my games at GameMania in Antwerp. It's only a five minute walk from my university and I happen to be there often. I did order 'Star Wars: The Best of PC' on the internet and I've been waiting for those games to arrive since the 12th of January. It was cheap though. :)

I mostly buy mine from Best Buy, or Zellers.
Those are the better places around me to go for games.

Back