Where do you buy your wii

con77

Joined the dark side
Mar 8, 2007
Manchester
Where did you buy your wii ? i tried to buy mine in hmv but sold out so i bought it online

where did you get yours from and did you queue hours for it ? or preorder ?

Got mine from gamestop on launch day. My Brother-in-law wanted one and was going to camp out for it so I asked him to snag me one too.

rooskie54 said:
Got mine from gamestop on launch day. My Brother-in-law wanted one and was going to camp out for it so I asked him to snag me one too.

that was nice of him

I bought my Wii from GameStation on Launch day.

No que...and I was also first on the Pre-Order list.

They were like "Oh, your a bit late. You might have to wait until the next shipment." *checks list* "Oh, your right at the top! Ill just go get it for you!"

I was so happy at the time. Now it's gone :D

Target on Sunday, January 21st, 2007, me, my mom, and my sister were gonna go there at like 6:00 A.M. but she didn't wake us both up and she went there herself. Shes a good mom :)

see my signature... to know... where... i got it... okay, enough words for the minimum.

En4Neo said:
Got it launch day at Target.
same here. was the 4th to arrive but 6th in line (the other 2 people didnt line up because it was cold outside and after about 3 hours 2 people showed up and got in line then the others did and then me and my friend did lol.)

Mitch2025 said:
same here. was the 4th to arrive but 6th in line (the other 2 people didnt line up because it was cold outside and after about 3 hours 2 people showed up and got in line then the others did and then me and my friend did lol.)

It would be kind of wierd if you were in the same line as me. I'm from Cincinnati, Ohio. Then again that would still be a little stretch I guess.

I spent a week looking for it in december, and I looked on and off the two weeks prior too. But finally went to target off a tip from wiiseeker and they had like 9-16, can't remember. Was second or third in line. There wasn't anyone else behind the three of us who were there.

Back