Where do you see yourself in ten years?

You think you're going to stay in Ohio the rest of your life? I have no idea where we'll end up.

I am leaning west coast USA or southern England.

Edit: Everyone is saying they want to be married then. Is it SO presumptuous to say with whom?

Last edited:
Wow in 10 years i will be 35, wow. Um i will def be married by then maybe have 1 kid already and 1 more in the oven. I hope im not still at the same job im at now. Hope my animation company will finally be lifted off my then. But if it isnt i guess i will be content working on Wall St. I will prob still be living in NY, or though i would like to relocate to Florida if my company does lift off....Only time shall tell.

Eh, that decision will come with time. I've yet to live in a big city for more than a week or so, but I don't find small cities to be bad, if thats what you mean. As for location in terms of the world, I'm pretty sure I'm staying in the US, but thats about all I know. Right now I'm torn between OSU and Miami for colleges [Had two sisters, each went to one of them], and that decision will probably be made according to my study and my preferance of city size.

LevesqueIsKing said:
Not thinking I'll be married by 27.

You bastards better be online. You aren't going to leave me wondering for the rest of my life what the hell happened to two of my best friends.

You're oh so kind, Tyler!

Can we keep him, Adam? :(

Brawny said:
What year? Maybe I shall see you next year. :shifty:

In my fifth year of undergrad now, long story, switched majors a few times. Anyhow, doing my masters next year. Then I'm done.

Holdin a wwe title again
or down the pub

Back