Where is everyone from? What country? and what area (u dont have to b too specific)?

ssbb_lover said:
It's always Christmas when you're a Christian. :aureola: ......

...............:lol:

is there a jew island then????? :: i sense a nazi joke::

disclaimer- lol yes im jewish before anyone get offended its a joke (actually my mom is orthodox)

Frogger said:
Agh, yes, I'm from Liverpool, England. That makes me scouse, therefore I want to steal everything.

Not really :p

Get the scouser
err r kid

i hate NY it hasnt stoped snowing/hailing yet!!

its comming down pretty hard too, the hail is about the size of a grain of rice. its pretty bad. we're expecting 3-5 inches or so! :yikes:

good thing im home with my wii!

which reminds me i got to add people w00t!!!!

uk England Small market town called Egham in Surrey its near Windsor and nearer still to chav town Staines made famous by Ali G AAAAIIIIIIIII:cornut:

ocdan said:
Milwaukee, WI, so you know that everyone will be partying all night long, even if it would be a school night...
The crazy thing is, I don't know anyone around here that has a Wii. I live in West Allis, WI outside of Milwaukee. Oak Creek is like 15 minutes away. Enjoying the chilly weather...I think it suppose to snow tonight!

Nice...seems that I'm back on WiiChat, and we got plenty of new members to tell us where there from. Yea, its been a while. Again, I'm from New Jersey, the crappiest, meanest, most expensive state ever.

See? the moment i revived this thread, people started educating others on where they live. I guess thats a good thing? Point is...because this thread wasn't seen, people weren't responding. But when it was available and visible, it attracted people's attentions, where they decided to tell where they were living (in a non-creepy way =))

Back