Where is James Bond for the nintendo 64

bretso25

WiiChat Member
Jul 20, 2007
Please ad this game to the virtual console.

Honestly you guys should have the customers vote on which games they want the most. All of the game in the virtual console are horrible.

bretso25 said:

Honestly you guys should have the customers vote on which games they want the most. All of the game in the virtual console are horrible.

Mario Bros. Mario Bros 2, punch-out, ninja gaiden, super mario world, Mario 64, Starfox 64, castlevania IV, sonic 2. I'm sorry but all those games are on VC and I would never consider them "horrible".

Get a clue buddy:frown2:

Do you mean goldeneye? because i would love to see that for vc. But i would love it more with the use of wiimotes.:yesnod:

We can only hope that GoldenEye will be release on the VC, but be optimistic. Nintendo has to know that there is high demand for it, and people will avidly download it. Keep the faith, my friends.

But doesnt rare own donkey kong? And those games are on VC..

ZiG said:
But doesnt rare own donkey kong? And those games are on VC..

:rolleyes: I've said it a zillion times...
Nintendo owns the Donkey Kong and so can publish those games. Rare took the rights to Conker, Banjo, Perfect Dark etc. with them when they left to develop for Microsoft. Anyway, Goldeneye was a film license so it wouldn't matter if Rare still developed for Nintendo, they'd need permission from the owners of the Bond franchise.

Well they better get cracking then ! Because goldeneye is a fanstasic multiplayer game

bretso25 said:

ok i'll get on to it right away.

Back