Where is James Bond for the nintendo 64

If it does come out they're probably waiting for a time they can release it, that would spur wii sales in general, or at a time when many people buy wiis. I'm thinking it'll be sometime around this Christmas, because traditionally the 2nd Christmas after a console comes out is it's biggest selling time. And if they release it before, or even around Christmas day, then it'll be a big competitive edge against Sony.

Jacksons2 said:
If it does come out they're probably waiting for a time they can release it, that would spur wii sales in general, or at a time when many people buy wiis. I'm thinking it'll be sometime around this Christmas, because traditionally the 2nd Christmas after a console comes out is it's biggest selling time. And if they release it before, or even around Christmas day, then it'll be a big competitive edge against Sony.

How whoud one VC game sell the wii ?

I think most fans of goldeneye all ready have it

Goldeneye alone wouldn't sell them, but it would be a selling point, and have the ability to tip the balances for those on the fence about buying the wii. It would also highly appeal to people in the 18-30 demographic (those who heavilly remember playing Bond), and they tend to have lots of disposable income.
In that sense Goldeneye would strongly help to sell wii's. Furthermore it would satisfy current wii owners who would then have another reason to vocally support the system to non-owners/potential buyers.

Jacksons2 said:
Goldeneye alone wouldn't sell them, but it would be a selling point, and have the ability to tip the balances for those on the fence about buying the wii. It would also highly appeal to people in the 18-30 demographic (those who heavilly remember playing Bond), and they tend to have lots of disposable income.
In that sense Goldeneye would strongly help to sell wii's. Furthermore it would satisfy current wii owners who would then have another reason to vocally support the system to non-owners/potential buyers.

If they liked it that much thed have a N64 to play it on
Besides nintendo dont addvertise VC games

Last edited:
Napalm, back to your comment. So are you saying that it is solely in the hands of the movie license, or would both rare and whoever owns the movie license have to release it?

nintendo owns half of it and so does microsoft. so they have to talk to microsoft about it. i want it too.

yeah but donkey kong is a nintendo character,
microsoft have now bought rare and say it will be a long time before they even consider letting nintendo release goldeneye. as they know that it will put wii rep up making there xbroke360 less rep.

Could more people post links or evidence pointing one way or another with the whole Goldeneye topic? I've heard probably 5 people say one thing emphatically, then another 5 contradict it emphatically. I'd just like to see more evidence, as I really would like to see Goldeneye on vc, or at least be able to know one way or another

Mate its not coming on the VC
Microsoft wouldnt make a stupid move like that unless the were offered alot and I me4an alot of money

Jacksons2 said:
Could more people post links or evidence pointing one way or another with the whole Goldeneye topic? I've heard probably 5 people say one thing emphatically, then another 5 contradict it emphatically.
That's a forum for you.
Jacksons2 said:
I'd just like to see more evidence, as I really would like to see Goldeneye on vc, or at least be able to know one way or another
There is no reliable way to predict the VC games. All we can do is guess and make assumptions.

why do you people even want to waste a VC slot for goldeneye?

first off, it's the easiest cartridge to find for the N64

2nd, playing on Large newer TV's it looks absolutely horrible

third, no controller for the Wii will work as well as the N64 controller did using C buttons to look up and down and strafe

4th, Much rarer/more fun games could take it's place on the VC

No, there are interviews and such which have been posted on other websites with officials saying certain things. This much I am positive of, and you are incorrect Tails. There is a certain level of speculation, but when people present something as knowledge or rumors, they should back it up with evidence of that knowledge or rumors.

OK then you fully predict next week's US VC titles, hmm?
Most members dont post links/quotes.

A. There are interviews about this certain topic. B. As a matter of fact, we do have ways to find out, generally, which games are coming, not exactly when they are. And C. last I checked this forum was mostly centered around "if" it is coming. So next time you spout off, think a little, before you make yourself look stupid.
I was simply asking in a polite way if anyone had seen any interviews on this topic that I had not. Don't rush to prove someone wrong to make you feel better about yourself

Back