Where is spectator Mode?

danib62

WiiChat Member
Jan 17, 2007
Boston, MA
Wii Online Code
1397-0239-2531-7162
For some reason spectator mode doesn't appear for me. Does anyone else have this issue?

spectator mode is actually fun, like if you were playing online and are taking a food break, its pretty sweet.

danib62 said:
For some reason spectator mode doesn't appear for me. Does anyone else have this issue?

I have the same problem. I don't even get an Options button when I go to the WFC. I played the same disc on my brother's Wii and he has the option. Both Wii's were bought at the exact same time and they both have the same updates installed.

Last edited:
I don't have Spectator either. Damnit!! If I really have to delete all my data I'm going to be pissed. Are you guys sure that's the only answer??

Somehow my game glitched and unlocked sonic very early so there is no way I'm deleting my data. That is pretty crappy.

Edit: I just emailed nintendo to see what the official fix is. I'll post the results here when I get them.

Last edited:
I just got off the phone with nintendo and they are aware of the issue. They said that they are working on a patch as we speak and it should be coming out shortly. He said that if the problem hasn't resolved in a week or two then I should call back.

danib62 said:
I just got off the phone with nintendo and they are aware of the issue. They said that they are working on a patch as we speak and it should be coming out shortly. He said that if the problem hasn't resolved in a week or two then I should call back.

You know what. If theres exploits then what will nintendo do then? I think they will pacth it. So those jps and mlg players looking for ways to cut delay time will most likely be pacthed; just because the creator put what he wanted in there. I am a fan of wavedashing but eh it is what it is

is stage builder something you unlock or do you have it from the beginning because i do not have it

There is a glitch for some users which gets rid of it but for some reason it lets you get Sonic very easily. The only known way to fix this is to start a whole new game.. I hope you haven't got to far.

Back