Where is the Nintendo Press Conference Info?

LevesqueIsKing

An Instant Classic
Apr 4, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Yeah, Ninty had a press conference today (the fifth), but there is no info about it ANYWHERE. Nothing on here, nothing on IGN, nothing anywhere. Was anything announced? Was anything shown? Was it cancelled?

I was looking forward to discussing it after school and now I'm so confused because its like it never existed...:shocked:

Thank you *REPPED*

Man, I was expecting them to announce Wi-Fi...

It was mainly geared toward retailers, so it was unlikely they would have used that to announced new features for games.

I'm really suprised nothing happened. Remember at E3 some nintendo guy said that there is going to be a show just for Brawl? What happened to that. I though for sure that this was it.

Edit:"After we get back from E3, we'll look at the calendar and figure out the right time to do something very specific for Smash Bros. Brawl," added Llewelyn, who noted that there is no plan to release a new E3 2007 Brawl gameplay trailer, either.

Last edited:
^Nintendo isn't attending the Tokyo Game Show, thus my concern.

Keep in mind they can always just update the website or issue a press release for things. They don't have to wait until some sort of big show.

But I really doubt they would release something big like a trailer on the website. They have those little 30 seconds cutscene vids but that's it. Nintendo smart.(if they were really smart they would show us something today) So something shown at something big.

Skippy said:
Keep in mind they can always just update the website or issue a press release for things. They don't have to wait until some sort of big show.
So instead of making the most anticipated announcement of the year at E3, they're going to update it on a website that only a few elite gamers actually look at?

LevesqueIsKing said:
^Made me LAWL! *REPPED*
Uhh that really annoys me. When someone is repped because they're funny. Rep should be a way to know if somebody will post something logical not to expect a good laugh out of him.

Back