Where is ur Wii placed

joe_duffy

Wii gamer, 360 gamer
Jan 8, 2007
United Kingdom
Wii Online Code
2755-2722-6827-0320
Hi everyone, those of u that have a Nintendo Wii where abouts do u have it placed? is it in crammed space? does it have room for the air? post ur pics of where abouts ur Wii is.

to the left of my tv its not too crammed I keep my 360 on the floor and my n64 on the right side of my tv

My 360 is below my TV and DVD player with the power supply at the back on the floor and my Wii is above everything out of reach on a shelf with loads of room for air nxt to my PC speakers. My N64, PS2, Gamecube and Dreamcast arent connected there are in a pull out draw below my bed.

To the left of my TV, on a massive entertainment unit with nothing on it bar a TV and my Wii as well as numerous "aesthetic devices" (decorations).

My Wii console sits horizontally on its own little table (with plenty of space), to the left of my TV. I think it is in a perfect position. :)

It's in our studio, right next to our TV and 360. The TV is on a black metal rack which adds a retro look, it's a pretty cool room, but my mom is getting a carpet for it. :sad::mad:

I used to have my Wii nxt to my TV then I moved it up a height

Mine used to have plenty of room, until Mum moved the BROKEN DVD player next to it. Now, all the broken DVD player does is get used to place remotes and such on. I don't get why it's even there. Mum says it sometimes and very rarely works. I say we just get rid of it, but Noooo it has to sit right next to my Wii.

hey star- dontcha mean up your @$$ and to the left? ;)

this is just like the picture set up thread....all youre doing is "explaining" where it is as opposed to posting pictures....

Perhaps some of us can't be bothered to take a photo and post it? Plus, that would mean getting up, going downstairs, taking the photo, coming up, loading the photo, and then loading it up here. No good.

Ekiushi said:
Perhaps some of us can't be bothered to take a photo and post it? Plus, that would mean getting up, going downstairs, taking the photo, coming up, loading the photo, and then loading it up here. No good.

trust me im all for one on being lazy! after all, procrastination is the key to sucess ;)

and star.....is that whats poking me??!?!? :confused: i only said it cause you know im kidding around <3 otherwise i wouldnt of said anything at all. plus, did you see the clever way i spelt "ass" lol props for creativity

The_Loose_Cannon said:
trust me im all for one on being lazy! after all, procrastination is the key to sucess ;)

and star.....is that whats poking me??!?!? :confused: i only said it cause you know im kidding around <3 otherwise i wouldnt of said anything at all. plus, did you see the clever way i spelt "ass" lol props for creativity

Yeah I know Jill :lol:

Sorry about the poking...... I'll stop now...... :ciappa:

Back