Where Should The TV Be?

ottoman

Banned
Dec 2, 2006
London
Wii Online Code
1156-6661-4692-6561
Hi,
Im having a Problem with where to put my TV...Im getting the Wii around Xmas time, and my TV (in the game room) is only just about reaching my hip. ( height wise )

And so i was wondering. Should i adjust it so its about chest height, like ive seen in videos..or is this ok? Because judging from the way you play Wii Sports...i dont think its in the right position.

Any tips here guys? thanks.

Last edited:
Any body? lol been waiting a while now..:yesnod:

ottoman said:
Hi,
Im having a Problem with where to put my TV...Im getting the Wii around Xmas time, and my TV (in the game room) is only just about reaching my hip. ( height wise )

And so i was wondering. Should i adjust it so its about chest height, like ive seen in videos..or is this ok? Because judging from the way you play Wii Sports...i dont think its in the right position.

Any tips here guys? thanks.

Depends where you put the Sensor mate
And a Game room you rish buggar lol im lucky to have my PC

lol im not that rich :smilewinkgrin: so can i put the sensor bar almost anywhere? does it have to be on the tv?

Dunno most |Videos I've seen they do
But sensor is small
I dunno how I'll fit it on my Small TV lol
But should work on a shelf or something

ok then fanx. iv got a shelf around me chest heignt above the tv...that should work. if it wont...some1 let me know :)

In my game room i have my Wii hooked up to my 47" HDTV and i have the sensor bar sitting underneath it, around my knees if I'm standing. i can play bowling, tennis.. anything standing up and sitting down. So i personally think you'd be fine.

hey

hey, i pu tmine onm top my tv, about chest hight. there is an option to put either on bottom or on top

ok then thanks lot. you guys helped me loads :)

but if anyone else has any situation like mine, post where u keep your sensor bar. becoz i might have trouble...

Just a quick question for people, in the same vein as this thread; I have a friend whose TV is quite high, towards the cieling, pointing slightly down. I will be staying with him for around 6 weeks, and I was curious as to whether it would be fine to put the sensor bar way up there near the roof? I assume it would, but I'm really not sure.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

I don't really think it matters where the TV is (high or low) or where the sensor bar is (on top of tv or on bottom).

While playing Wii Bowling, I literally stepped into my kitchen (in another room) and couldn't see the TV or Sensor bar at all, and went through the motion with the WiiMote like I would normally, and bowled a strike.

The Wii is amazing!

i just have my TV on my LARGE house sound system box(has a 12" Sub, 5 Inch Midrange, and 2 3 inch Tweeters) sits about 3-4 foot off the ground then my sensor is on top the TV i think its doing fine but hard to tell lol!

Back