Where there any question you ask and never got answered?

years ago i asked about vc save manipulation and never got answered. for example snes simcity only allows two saves. using a sd card as backup, could you create pontentially infinite saves? im guessing yes but never tried.

speaking of unanswered questions do go out and help the noobs whenever you can. without them this place would be pretty boring...

What do you mean? like help them on games?

well yeah, anytime a new member asks a question that goes unanswered dprinny has to kill a kitten :)

To be fair they are every ill kittens.

My expertise is more the older stuff

I had to think long and hard about this one... And I think I finally have something that I haven't gotten a straight answer to. Why aren't there any good convenience stores (Wawa, Sheetz, etc) in northern NJ!? :p

The main question in my life that seems to be nothing but something that only I can remember is about a anime/toon from the 80s(possibly 70s given the amount of time it used to take for them to come out over here)
Checked all possible leads and no clean answer

Do we really get a higher rep if we help noobs? is this proven?

Rep was a cancer on this site long ago.
The sense able people wanted to get rid of it as the idiots kept asking for it for nothing

Rep was a cancer on this site long ago.
The sense able people wanted to get rid of it as the idiots kept asking for it for nothing

Oh yea I remember, that was earlier in the year when I attempted that.

Dprinny why don`t the site owner ever come on?

Admin, DScrow and 4nines?
They do come on now and then

i always wanted to ask this

WHO MADE WIICHAT.COM? o.o

I'm sure it was 1 person's idea and others followed up with it

Try checking the site history.
i0n made it.
as a owner he became slack

Back