Where To Buy A Virtual Boy

cimbom

WiiChat Member
Mar 4, 2007
San Francisco
Wii Online Code
0299-0458-3575-5055
Other than eBay, where can I buy a Virtual Boy. I don't like dealing with checks and stuff. Ive been looking for retailers on the internet a lot and can't find anyone with a Virtual Boy. If anyone knows anything, please do tell. Thanks!

Ebays your only hope

Unless you find one in a rerto shop

garage sale your butt off and hope there's a little old grandma who's living in the 50's.... give it to ya for a quarter....

If you're too lazy for that, then ebay it is. depends on how much you want it.

<<<Has one (lolz importin)

Its not worth the effot of tracking it down
Warios alllllllllllllllllllright

I agree - only really see them on ebay. You don't have to 'deal with checks and stuff' though, you can always use paypal and find someone selling it with good feedback for an easy buy.

Good luck on your search.

I remember playing my Virtual Boy when I was a kid and loving it. Isn't really not that good now? Mario Tennis and Red Alarm were the best!

It always game me a headache. A gamestore in my town has one, and would be willing to send it out. But I bet you could get a much better deal on Ebay. My gamestore rips people off hardcore. 60-70 bucks for an NES.

^ LOL! i got a nes when i was 9 (6 years back) for $5 cdn with 2 games, but i didn't know crap about technology and i thought it was broken and threw it away :'(

Last edited:
Yeah.. I found my Virtual Boy at a garage sale. It's a pretty rare system in my opinion, because it never really sold..

It never did that to me

And I have played on it for over a hour

Back