where to buy a Wiimote?

all controllers n wiiplay are sold out over here but i was lucky to get 1 ...went into argos and it said 2 wii plays coming in at 2oclock

There is plenty of everything in my region (except wii's) I walk into my local gamestop and they have 5+ wiiremotes, nunchucks, and classic controller. Not a wii though lol. Luckily I have mine.

seems like everything wii is going pretty fast these days, I couldnt find a nunchuck for my seconf remote so I had to turn to ebay and pay about 10.00 more for one. Walmart gets them in regularly but they go fast.

I don't know if I got lucky, but I scored a Remote and Nunchuck at Walmart last week (Chesapeake, VA). They had 4 of each in the case.

I bought one at Target and another at Toys R Us.
I'm probably going to buy my fourth WiiMote with Wii Play.

I walked into Toys R Us and picked one up. There were also several copies of Zelda on the shelf.

last week, i picked up a classis control in walmart but no luck for wiimote. I am still searching for a wiimote.

around were i live, detroit michigan area, there is practicaly nothing. no wiis, no controllers of any kind, no zelda, i had to look at 4 stores before i found metal slug anthology. luckily i have zelda and a second wiimote and nunchuck.

I have all 4 wiimotes and nunchuks. I wanted to buy 3 and wait until wiiplay came out, but I had a Wii party that demanded 4 wiimotes.

I ordered a set of component cables, a Wii-mote, and nunchuck from the Nintendo online store. I ordered it on Monday, and they'll be here tomorrow.

Best Buy. They were out forever, but now it appears that they are getting shipments, with the new straps as well.

Back