Where to buy Wii Points?

Dannyxl

WiiChat Member
Nov 25, 2006
Where is the best deal for buying wii points?

Online or in the store? Do any websites have deals on the cards?

It's the same price if you buy it online or from a store that sells them. It is much more convenient and quicker to purchase them online.

Depends if you feel safe with buying online though. Other than that, if you have some money to spend just go to a store and blow your money on a few Wii points cards.

GamePointsNow.com instantly email you UK console codes, at prices cheaper than buying direct. YOu have to register but can (I think buy via credit card)

They've offered NTSC-uk readers 50p off. Just enter "NTSCUKTHRIFTY50P" during checkout in the voucher box to claim your 50p discount.

It worked well for me and once registered I received the points within 10 minutes - very handy.

FR. said:
It's the same price if you buy it online or from a store that sells them. It is much more convenient and quicker to purchase them online.

Not really best buy and wal-mart rips you off by charging $25. It's $20 through the wii shop.

i got one from best buy online for $17.00, no tax or shipping

Well 1. wall mart has wii card for 21.99 cad
well 2. I buy a pre-payed visa and load up the same amount of $$$$ and buy it off the wii same price. cheaper at wall mart. Ps that's with gst and pst

Well if you live in Canada like i do then definitly buy it over the shop channel online. When you buy it in stores, they calculate the CDN:US dollar like it was 2 years ago like 0.73:1.00. Just like its happening with everything else such as books and movies. but i dont want to bore you with that rant. Anyways, just buy them online and your credit card company will calculate the dollar value from the day you purchased it. hell you could be making 3 cents per dollar on that paticular day. so just do that is my advice. it'll save you 5 bucks/2000 points

sign up for gamestop email blast they send you 10% off coupons all the time. buy as many point as you want and get 10% off

hi all.. just a quick question

I bought a wii US version but i am using it in Australia, any idea how to buy the wii points? I can't use my credit card here as my wii doesn't have australia in its selection for country of residence..

Anybody know if it'll work if i set it's country of residence as Singapore, buy the wii points voucher in singapore and use it in australia?

Thanks

Back