where to buy wiimotes

inflames

WiiChat Member
Dec 26, 2006
I am looking to expand my wiimote collection right now i only have 1 and i want to get another one so me and my dad can play maden together but ever single store is sold out. so post where you have been able to pick up a wiimote if you have been lucky enough to get them

i got wiiplay from comet in guisley near leeds and they had 6 in stock @£34.99 on boxing day fiver more but you get 9 training games to help use the wiimote

i live in the us and i have been looking for wii play but it doesn't look like its out yet :( yea we have to wait until jan 15

inflames said:
i live in the us and i have been looking for wii play but it doesn't look like its out yet :( yea we have to wait until jan 15

The US release has been delayed until mid February.

Hank at my local game crazy told me wii play came out January 19, they might have delayed it though, as far as I know it's only in australia and europe as of now.

I live in San Jose California. The last time I went to Circuit City, I spotted 3 Wii remotes. Try checking your local Circuit City, Target, Walmart, stores that people would least go to to buy Wii accessories.

Back