Where to live in the States?

I can definetly see that happening. As a whole, we are quite easily amused.

FRuMMaGe said:
I've had a few friends who have been to the states and they say you guys give them free food/beer just for asking for it with an English accent :lol:

Is this true?

We just use that to lure you inside - then a club to the noggin, dice ya up, peas, gravy, potatoes on top - a nice authentic shepards pie....

:lol:

LevesqueIsKing said:
*College

Might as well start learning our differences now, if you're going to live here. :wink:

never actually understood why you call it that. there is a difference between college and university.

[DT] said:
We just use that to lure you inside - then a club to the noggin, dice ya up, peas, gravy, potatoes on top - a nice authentic shepards pie....

:lol:
You forgot "deep-fat fry it". You will eat anything as long as it's caked in fat. :lol:

On a serious note, I was told to avoid Texas. I have heard that a great place to go is California.

thas said:
never actually understood why you call it that. there is a difference between college and university.

Because they're essentially the same thing here.

There's a difference for YOU...not us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Brawny said:

We get the option to see if the subjects we've chosen are wrong. ;)

Frogger said:
...FRUMMAGE, you're the only decent player I know I don't have lag with!
Good point. You are probably the best English person I have played.

Brawny said:

calm down. how the hell would i know they are the same there. ive never paid any attention to american education. i dont see any reason to why i should know about it.

Frogger said:
We need to stick together! Or take me with you.
Indeed.

I could drop you off at Brawny's house :yesnod:

Clearly you assumed that you DID know about it when you said " there is a difference between college and university."

Could have worded it: "never actually understood why you call it that. Is there a difference between college and university?"

The further east in the US, the better. Gas is expensive here.
Oh, I would also learn how to drive properly here. I'm sure no-one will be happy with you driving on the opposite side of the road.

Last edited:
Back