Where were we all?

daisyJ27

Angel Of Chaos
Oct 29, 2009
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Did anyone ever wonder where they were before God created you?

In a tiny shell made of slime waiting for gods approval to go down to real life. Thats a young angels dream, to get your wings, and go to have a real life.:)

And since im being sarcastic lets add a monkey.:)

smiling_monkey-1621.jpg

Being a angel with wings!

I never existed until the 1990s came around. I waited for many centuries to pass until I was finally created.

How about how the Moaning sod was made?.........................

Ye Legende of ye Moaning sod

Long ago there existed nothing. Just a empty space. This space was soon to be filled up like a virgin taking her first bit of action, but unlike her it was to be filled up with crap. Like the mentioned crap, this crap is like a Wii games display in somewhere like Game. There is lots of bad crap and little good crap and a few black-holes that suck. One tiny insignificant part of this space will soon be taken up by a planet called “Earth” this is the place where lots of **** happens. Where a race of beings called “Homosapains” (some more homo than others) that evolved from slime (some still are slime) and decided that some will be arseholes to each other. Said arsehole probably got into **** for it and probably ended up as **** in the ground when they died. In ide them all something was crawling inside. Something that is still there to this day.
Skip forward a few thousand years as most of the rest of them had to much **** to list. To the 80s a decade full of ****. Some good **** (Atari 2600 yo) some bad **** (some of them songs) and at the end of the first year of that decade of **** I was born I am still unsure if I am good **** or bad ****.
That thing mentioned in the last paragraph is also inside me.
It crawls round inside.
It is that being that comes out in the words of this here blog.
That thing is
Ye Moaning sod
A being of hostility to all things rubbish and annoying in games and life. He wants them to stop, but it is a never ending quest as he will always find something new to complain about.
He is described as a large troll like being with hair that dangles like a shredded shower curtain. With what looks like the bristles of a paint brush on his chin. His fashion sense is like the decade he is from. He is normally a nice bloke, until he “Gets his moan on” then you don't wanna be round him as **** will fly.

Ok just the words. A load of words. Some times pictures

o.o ummmmm.............

So we all waited our turn to come down to this destructive place we call home................of the living and dead.

maybe he felt lonely and wanted company?

no daisy, God created us so that we could worship him and his creations, and so we could live eternity with him in heaven.

no daisy, God created us so that we could worship him and his creations, and so we could live eternity with him in heaven.

I know that o.o but there are some reasons why I said those words

Back