Where will nintendo go next?

My crazy outrageous prediction is...

Virtual Reality.

Imagine it, two Wii-mote-esque devices in your hands, a sort of pedometer-esque device built in somewhere to detect walking/running, and a headset with mini eye-screens.
I wonder if that would be classed as a console or a handheld considering there is no need for a TV?

OK, that's my crazy idea.

I think it will keep the same controls and make it as powerful as the PS3 and they will have wireless wrist straps. yeah you heard right.:smilewinkgrin:

A download that changes our Wii color from white to blue! The vote channel addition was random and kind of fun. All bets are off on what Nintendo will have out each month.

I think it will keep the same controls and make it as powerful as the PS3 and they will have wireless wrist straps. yeah you heard right.

except the ps4 will be out.

it will have a 200 giga-bit processor
4 billion gig of ram
100 built in blue ray players
1 standard dvd player
2 controller ports
a standard dual shock 3 controller with a dual shock 4 logo stuck on it
10 n.a.s.a industrial sized exhaust fans to cool the 'system'
and wiegh approx 67 tonne

and Electronics Boutique will sell it for the special price of $999,000
$998,900 if you trade in 10 of each previous console, 20 controllers and 3000 games in the non-exclusion list.

(sorry to all those ps3 fan boys, it's not an attack it's just somthing to have shits and giggles about, and somthing to write so i'm not bored shitless)

Jono said:
except the ps4 will be out.

it will have a 200 giga-bit processor
4 billion gig of ram
100 built in blue ray players
1 standard dvd player
2 controller ports
a standard dual shock 3 controller with a dual shock 4 logo stuck on it
10 n.a.s.a industrial sized exhaust fans to cool the 'system'
and wiegh approx 67 tonne

and Electronics Boutique will sell it for the special price of $999,000
$998,900 if you trade in 10 of each previous console, 20 controllers and 3000 games in the non-exclusion list.

(sorry to all those ps3 fan boys, it's not an attack it's just somthing to have shits and giggles about, and somthing to write so i'm not bored shitless)

yes it will habe i heard 102 blue ray,. and 23 hddvd and then it was 6.5553 billion gigs of ram,

source..my dad works for nintendo

in the philippines there is a new system brewing thats a bit like the wii, im not sure what its called, but ill let you know asap, it doesn't have anygames, except some thing like wii sports. it costs about /P/10,000!! a lil to much for a working filipino.

Back