Wheres the surprise?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LevesqueIsKing

An Instant Classic
Apr 4, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
As most of you surely know by now, Reggie announced at E3 that wii owners should "Expect a surprise by the end of September." The days of September have been flying by and we are almost halfway through the month with, of course, no mention of our surprise.
The most obvious choice for this surprise would be the (highly) anticipated "Check Mii Out" channel. With the Check Mii Out channel, you can post your mii's online and compare them with others, have look-alike competition and even take home the mii's that you like. It is also rumoured that with the Check Mii Out channel new Mii details will become available, which I'm sure most of you will welcome with open arms.
However, no one knows what this 'surprise' is. Perhaps it is an announcement for a future title (Online gameplay for Brawl comes to mind first), maybe its a channel we havent even heard of, or maybe its a hardware announcement (DVD Capabilities and External HardDrives come to mind). Then again, it could be a huge dissapointment such as the first addition of WiiWare titles.'

When do you think It'll be announced?
What do you think It'll be?

You can also discuss here AFTER the announcement, hopefully preventing multiple threads.

yeah, i've been thinking the same thing, i wonder what the surprise is, though i think if i remember correctly, that he said it would be something different from check mii out...we can only wait and See..

^Sorry, I've never heard of that. Care to explain?

The new link crossbow game is really a mini-game that is included with the Wii Zapper I believe. All the game is really, is link mastering his bowmanship. Not a new Zelda Title.

As for the date of the news, I would say in a week or so, and as for what it is, my money is on a new game.

^Yeah, perfect. And thanks for the speedy reply *REPPED*

So this is what will be shipped with the zapper. Looks pretty cool, but I'd prefer duck hunt (what everyone was speculating it coming with). How long do you think this game will be? It seems more in-depth than one would assume. Looking forward to a review for this when it comes out.

I don't see it being that long of a game to be honest.
It will probably have good replay value though I guess.

^Did you read the article? In seems to be extremely in-depth to me.

Just realized that the article has the release date: November 19th, so I'm not sure what you (opitekk) were meaning by it being the surprise.

LevesqueIsKing said:

Just realized that the article has the release date: November 19th, so I'm not sure what you (opitekk) were meaning by it being the surprise.

It was announced like 2 days ago. My bets on that this is the surprise...

I'm confused. What do you mean will be the surprise? Them sending a message via wii to all wii owners that this will be released on November 19? I doubt it...

LevesqueIsKing said:

I read it a few days ago in my Nintendo Power. It starts with targets, then things moved and then there are harder enemies. Its not going to be like a new Zelda, no dungeons etc. Basically to test out the Zapper, plus the Zapper is 19.99 with that pack-in so it can't really be all that in depth. Thats just the way I look at it, but I could be wrong, who knows really. Their description is kinda vague, but again, thats just my opinion on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back