Wheres the surprise?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Of course it isnt going to be another Zelda title. It will be somewhere inbetween a regular game and WiiSports/Play. Still not as good as duck hunt imo, and I don't really understand why they wouldn't re-make the game. It would be an instant hit, easily becoming a best seller. Wait, maybe that IS why they're not packaging it free...

Sorry in advance for DP. Just thought of another one:

The release of a Wi-Fi Communicating device.

I've actually taken this for granted, completely forgetting that Nintendo hasn't mentioned it yet. Imo, this would be the best announcement they could possibly give us. I can't even begin to explain how frustrated I would be if Brawl released without communication capabilities. It has to be asked yet again: The DS has it, why doesnt Wii?

Could be a freaking new friend code system.
Or a goddamn headset!

Thank you.

Wish I could just use a general USB kayboard for my wii...
Got a USB headset too...
(greedy ass Nintendo)

I hope it is hardware apparatus, instead of a game, and I know sooner or later the Wii shop channel will have Neo-Geo games, but that doesn't come as a surprise and wouldn't be a very good one either. And, Can'tgetawii, what do you mean you read about Link's Crossbow training game in Nintendo Power? the newest issue isn't out yet and that game has just been annouced. So what the hell?

{Axtlár} said:
I hope it is hardware apparatus, instead of a game, and I know sooner or later the Wii shop channel will have Neo-Geo games, but that doesn't come as a surprise and wouldn't be a very good one either. And, Can'tgetawii, what do you mean you read about Link's Crossbow training game in Nintendo Power? the newest issue isn't out yet and that game has just been annouced. So what the hell?

Exactly what I was thinking...

I was just wondering where the surprise was myself, I thought he said mid september, oh well, Wake me up when september ends!

who wants to bet me 10 dollars the "suprise" isnt going to be much of a suprise? i dont have my hopes up..

i think the surprise will be whatever the new game is thats gonna be announced in that nintendo magazine

SensesFail said:
who wants to bet me 10 dollars the "suprise" isnt going to be much of a suprise? i dont have my hopes up..

Doubt it. I have my bet on the Headset. IGN just release an article requesting this, almost begging for a headset. I think it would be funny if IGN new already that Nintendo was going to release something like this and told IGN and then they went ahead and wrote the article so that people would think IGN has an impact on Nintendo.

Yea I dont expect much of it 2.

Probably something that was already anounced and than released. So not really a surprise.

[DT] said:
PS3 Emulator.
what for? There are no good games on the PS3.

I think the surprise will come at the Tokyo Game Show somewhen between the 20th and 23rd September, which is more or less end of September, which was the time Reggie said we'll get the surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back