Wheres the surprise?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wii Need to Chill

"Wii" need to chill. I am sure Reggie and Nintendo have a surprise, of course remember this is business, and any person here who has ran a business knows its tough work. My mom does so I get a little insight. With a company as big as Nintendo, you are going to get delays, you are going to get surprises, and you're going to get disappointment. Sadly that's how it is.

On Wii Chat all I have heard lately is concern. Concerning Wii's reputation, its prices, its games, its performance. Yeah its important, but any fan of Nintendo knows Nintendo. They are not flashy sell outs as Microsoft or Sony. When they do competition they go into the people not mainly graphics and quality. There plan is simple, get a larger population into the new generation of Video games, The Wii. They've done that.

So keep in mind that concerning is not going to make anything better. It is what it is. And if you don't like it. Leave.

I have no problem with people who don't like the Wii. Just don't ruin others people opinions. And don't get all mad at this post and say...

"well im not being concerned"

Well if you're not anything i said up here^, then you're probably not the target audience of this post DUH?! :eek:ut:

Good post and that is exactly what I say to people who read my posts and say:" well I am not that, so shut up!" I mean seriously...You got good points, Gustav.

Sorry if I'm mistaken, but I dont think anyone in this thread has expressed there concern about the wii's future?

But it seems to me that some people in here are expressing a concern on what the surprise is going to be.

^Alright, I understand where you're coming from now.

Well, to my eyes, all this is only guessing and speculating..but yeah, some might end up crying if they were dissapointed with the result.

I would not care what comes out of it, as long as it's worth talking about, you know.

But I am not going to pull my hair out over it.

True....i guess it isnt that big of a deal.

Your a *****!
No im not!
Yes you Are!
No Im Not!!
Your a Liar
No im Not!
Find your a Bitchual Liar!!
Okay you can call Me that!

Last edited:
I dont agree with you on youre idea that the bigger a company is the more frequent ( and normal ) delays are.

Big companys should use project management tools. They got entire departments setting deadlines that the other departments have to follow. Im sure that nintendo has a lot of new stuff but just dont want to say. If you had every big company working with a lot of delays it wont have many customers.

The "surprise" is most deffinately a headset. If you guys can recall the original release dates for Battalion Wars 2 and Endless Ocean were Sept. 26 and Aug. 21 respectively. After they were both delayed, many took the Battalion Wars delay as a move to get away from Halo 3, (If you didn't know, it's releasing Sept. 25) it may really have been used to add headset support.

For the Endless Ocean delay, which I originally took as a move to get away from Brain Age 2 and Metroid Prime 3, was really a delay to add headset support as well. (It probably took longer because the game lacked voice support in Japan)

If you look at the current release dates of these games, both October 29, it really would make sense. And what better of a way to kick off headset support than releasing 2 solid titles on the same day? Nintendo may even be able to come up with some nifty name for the day...

nic7 said:
The "surprise" is most deffinately a headset. If you guys can recall the original release dates for Battalion Wars 2 and Endless Ocean were Sept. 26 and Aug. 21 respectively. After they were both delayed, many took the Battalion Wars delay as a move to get away from Halo 3, (If you didn't know, it's releasing Sept. 25) it may really have been used to add headset support.

For the Endless Ocean delay, which I originally took as a move to get away from Brain Age 2 and Metroid Prime 3, was really a delay to add headset support as well. (It probably took longer because the game lacked voice support in Japan)

If you look at the current release dates of these games, both October 29, it really would make sense. And what better of a way to kick off headset support than releasing 2 solid titles on the same day? Nintendo may even be able to come up with some nifty name for the day...

Those are really good points, I hope you're right! :)

nic7 said:

Wow, what a tremendous post. I do remember the BWii delay, and I do remember being dissapointed about no headset support. It makes perfect sense! Did you think that up on your own or read it somewhere? Regardless, thank you a ton for posting that, you've put my 'SSBB wont have headset support' nerves to rest.

*REPPED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back