Where's the "+" symbol?

gpracer

WiiChat Member
Dec 11, 2007
I've been trying to set up my wireless connection, but I can't find the "+" symbol for my passphrase. I really don't want to change my passphrase right now. Does anyone know if the Wii has the option of a "+" symbol.

There is a (+) button on the wiimote to the right of the home button in the middle of the wiimote.

Yeah, that would be correct. I can't find one on the virtual keyboard.

Hold down the B button. You can use this to get capital letters or symbols. Use the - button on the wii remote to backspace. You can find more symbols when you click on the more button on the virtual keyboard. There are 10 pages of them. |)

Smurfette said:
Hold down the B button. You can use this to get capital letters or symbols. Use the - button on the wii remote to backspace. You can find more symbols when you click on the more button on the virtual keyboard. There are 10 pages of them. |)
what he said.....or click on the shift key......it should be on the far right bottom corner

i was gonna say if it didn't have the symbol you could always temporarily hook up your computers keyboard to it, or permanently if you have an extra and everything you need would be on there

Back