Where's the Zelda Hype?

Marioman

Locke likes oranges
Mar 18, 2007
Ohio, Cincinnatti
Wii Online Code
2808-0927-1557-0457
I'm really surprised by this, no hype at all for the new zelda game, on the ds, that comes out in just 9 days! I mean they are saying this might be the best Zelda game of all time, and not just on the handhelds! Where's the Zelda lovve guys? Is anyone going to get this game?

I know why....because people are more interested in console games then portable games. But that doesn't mean I won't get it.

im' buying a ds just for this game....or stealing my brother's....

either or

but i want to finish wind waker before this(cause it's a sequel isn't it?)

and before i start another zelda game i want to finish tp...

but im' really busy right now with no time to do that

I am really looking forward to this game as well, but it will be a while before the game is finally released here in the UK, so there is still time for us.

game informer gave it a 9.5..which is a lot...but said it was easy which isnt fun!
but yeah where IS the hype, maybe its just cause for nintendo this year is the year of the wii.

I think there is no big hype because It's like the sequel to Wind Waker.
I think most of the people think this is WW only on ds with some extras.

mushroomedmario said:
im' buying a ds just for this game....or stealing my brother's....

either or

but i want to finish wind waker before this(cause it's a sequel isn't it?)

and before i start another zelda game i want to finish tp...

but im' really busy right now with no time to do that
Yea it is a sequel but they said you that you don't have to play Windwaker to understand the storyline which is good cause I've never played it

^and jan22, I'm sure that's not what people think, most don't even know it's a sequel to the Windwaker

Well, Zelda on handhelds never do get much hype at all.
But I'm quietly rooting for a release coming October.

Maybe there's not a lot of excitement because they change the date always, haha, thoug this time looks like they're gonna stick to the date :) i hope so

Back