Which character are you best with?

Pit. but soooo any n00bs use him and think they are good, so i use my s econd best, sonic.

That's a tough one. My most used character is Link, and he's racked up the most KOs and dished out the most damage, as well. I find Samus easy to use, and I suppose I'm okay with her, but I lose more often with her than with Link.

However, there's also Wolf; somewhat of a double-edged sword, in my opinion. I either win gloriously with him while playing, or lose pretty badly. Is this the same for anyone else? :p

Snake.

I can handle Ganondorf pretty well but if I am against pit or Sonic then automatically I die.

I have Link with the most KO's and Snake in second, along with Wolf in 3rd, With Wolf it is kinda the same with me I will either PWN someone into oblivion or I will lose by 1 or 2 and maybe end up in a SUDDEN DEATH with them but he is kind of an either you are excellent or you come close but not quite there.

I'd like to use Snake more often, but I can't get the hang of him. I'm more used to characters that don't require a great deal of strategy; at this stage, I'm essentially a button-masher, lol.

Snake has some cool moves and his final smash is awesome, but he's too technical a character for me.

I'm okay with Ganondorf, but he's a little too slow for my tastes. I tend to better with faster characters.

Same here slow characters annoy me i want to be able to hit someone, turn around and hit them again sometime this century(which is not going to happen with Ganondorf) LOL!!!

Ganondorf's final smash is awesome, though. :D

Another character I like is Metaknight, though he's kind of cheap, lol. He's great for sudden death, and his attacks tend to hit more often than they miss. His final smash isn't much to brag about, though. It's too difficult to pull off, since you have to be standing pretty much right next to the other person to do it. xD

Back