Which character are you best with?

I was also fairly good with Wario. With those two, (especially Luigi), it was hard for me to get sent flying off the stage. I could always just jump back and then used Luigi's torpedo or Wario's fart.

never played melee and just started with brawl but can do pretty good online although sometimes some people just seem unstoppable. anyway my chars in order are:

marth
rob
game and watch
mario
zelda

I haven't played Brawl in such a long time.

But my best character in all 3 games was the one, the only, Luigi.

Fear his kick.

Weegee's kick? Nah, I'll fear his stare. o.o

Hahah, but seriously, I think his super jump PAWNCH is something more to fear.. Jab-Up B combo ftw. A good Weegee player can land that move like no tomorrow, yeah?

Hahah, but seriously, I think his super jump PAWNCH is something more to fear.. Jab-Up B combo ftw. A good Weegee player can land that move like no tomorrow, yeah?
My friends could almost never beat me because of it.

I used to be pretty good with Kirby, ever since a(mediocre)friend introduced his playstyle to me. Once I trained with him, but I stopped.. Not too bad with him still though. Beat up Birdmaster's Ike with Kirby a bit. :lol:

Olimar is beastly, always will be. Especially in the hands of Pikmin breeders and such. He's just too spammable though, and his grab is the most broken one in existence.. n00bs can really go overboard with him if they're spammers. On the other hand, an Olimar pro is very, very scary.

Snakedashing is fun. :p I can do it too with my special button configuration with R as A(although A is also still A).

You know, I was watching videos of how people did it on youtube and I was like "Damn that looks tough" and then I figured out that you don't even have to hit the C-stick (or in my case right analog stick since I use the classic controller) to do the up smash. I can do it now just by running and hitting A twice very quickly and switching the direction to up on the second A tap. It seems a lot easier that way than hitting the smashing stick IMO. It took a lot of practice to get it and I still can't even do it every time. I even figured out that it can be done using the Wii Remote+Nunchuk. :lol:

:mad5: Olimar.

I can do Snake's DACUS without the C-stick/R button as well, but obviously not the entire time. His is the easiest one out of all characters, after all.

However, that's not the same for Wolf's. His is about the second or third hardest, I can only do it about 3 out of 10 times without using my special button configuration. Sheik's is even harder, the hardest infact. I can do it half the time with button config. though, although I don't even sub Sheik.

I can do Snake's DACUS without the C-stick/R button as well, but obviously not the entire time. His is the easiest one out of all characters, after all.

However, that's not the same for Wolf's. His is about the second or third hardest, I can only do it about 3 out of 10 times without using my special button configuration. Sheik's is even harder, the hardest infact. I can do it half the time with button config. though, although I don't even sub Sheik.

Okay so DACUS is Dash Attack Cancelled Up Smash. You can do that with other characters? O_O I've tried with other characters but it seems impossible. I guess that's something to work on.

Yes, DACUS is.. that.

Yes, every single character can do a DACUS. But for some characters, it doesn't really do anything - it actually makes a character do worse in some cases, like with Captain Falcon(what'd you expect with a bottom tier-er..). All characters have different timings with a DACUS as well, some characters can even perform it at different intervals for the same dash attack. All I know is Falco can, I don't know what the first once does though, or who else can as well.

For example, with Snake, you can't do the U-smash canceling immediatly, you need to wait a very short amount of time(yes I know, it's obvious). While with Sheik, you need to do it immediatly, considering how fast her Dash attack comes out.

Back