Which character are you best with?

for some reason, my best character by far is Jigglypuff

Lol, really? If you're actually good with Jigglyballs, you'll be one of the few on my good Jiggly mainers lists. Congrats onmaining the crapiest character in the game.

Well I've had multiple mains. Except Jiggly, D3, G&W, and Peach. Hate those 4

I've had multiple mains/subs, with a little variety. The list stands as Zamus(Sub/Main), Toon(Main/sub), Gannondorf(Main), Ike(Sub/Main), Marth(Sub), Diddy Kong(Sub), Kirby(Sub), Lucas(Sub), Sheik(Sub), Zelda(Sub), Wolf(Sub to current Main), Meta Knight(Main), Pikachu(Sub), Pit(Sub).

Normally I would use Pokemon Trainer but other times I would use Sheik and Sonic

Mains = Ganondorf and Luigi

Subs = anyone else, mainly PkMn Trainer, Link, King Dedede, Jigglypuff, and Diddy Kong

I main Ike. My secondary is Zero Suit Samus, and other secondaries are Olimar and Pikachu. I used to play as Sonic but abandoned him after I found him to be too... mediocre.

I main Ike. My secondary is Zero Suit Samus, and other secondaries are Olimar and Pikachu. I used to play as Sonic but abandoned him after I found him to be too... mediocre.

Sonic isn't really mediocore unless used poorly. Considering your main is Ike, he has a total different playing style than Sonic. Pick one (like you did) and move on.

agreed, RockerJ. I think Sonic is good, i just dont like the way he plays. I prefer a more often stationary tank, whihch is why i play as Ganondorf. otherwise, its fun to fool around with Luigi

Ike is my best character, he's a powerful character with amazing strength, horizontal recovery, and even some quick attacks to compensate for his lack of speed and comboability.
Link is my second best character, he's a balanced character, good at both short and long range. His only weakness is his abysmal recovery.
Sonic is my third best, he's ludicrously fast can dodge most attacks with ease, then dart in close and wreak havoc. But his lack of knockback moves, and the fact that he gets knocked out at low percentages mean he's a little crapper next to Ike and Link.
My Fox is kind of crap, to be honest...

Sonic isn't really mediocore unless used poorly. Considering your main is Ike, he has a total different playing style than Sonic. Pick one (like you did) and move on.

agreed, RockerJ. I think Sonic is good, i just dont like the way he plays. I prefer a more often stationary tank, whihch is why i play as Ganondorf. otherwise, its fun to fool around with Luigi

I lol'd. Sonic is a very bad character you know. His playstyle is obviously different, but that isn't the reason. He's light, his recovery doesn't sweetspot, making spikes an easy death, he has a lot of trouble killing, he has no projectile, and his moves that rarely have priority have almost no power in both damage and knockback.

Not that he can't be used effectively though, his speedy moves alone can cause havoc if a player uses him right. Using him right is quite frankly, difficult though.

Fox?

He got shot with the Nerf-gun. In the face.

More like a double barreled Nerf shot gun. From top tier to middle.. quite a blow in ranking, eh?

he is, however, good in team battles. at least when partnered with a player who has good smash

I lol'd. Sonic is a very bad character you know. His playstyle is obviously different, but that isn't the reason. He's light, his recovery doesn't sweetspot, making spikes an easy death, he has a lot of trouble killing, he has no projectile, and his moves that rarely have priority have almost no power in both damage and knockback.

Not that he can't be used effectively though, his speedy moves alone can cause havoc if a player uses him right. Using him right is quite frankly, difficult though.
I see it in a whole different view... But again, you know way more about Brawl than I do. I don't try to research everything and post it. I post what I believe (And what others agree with) and wait. I may not always be correct, but I know this. Brawl has 36 characters for four reasons
1) More supporters and fan bases
2) The shoppers know that they're favorite characters are in Brawl so they get it
3) Different people have different playing styles, so there are many different people (that was directed at the Sonic thing)
4) It's stress relieving
Does it not relieve you to Falcon Punch a Pikachu in the Face? Honestly, or even a regular punch. It's so... Soothing

man i'm so p.o.'d that Falco is better than fox now. Fox was my melee main, he was alot better when he could jump-cancel the reflector. also, his aerials are so clumsy and dumb, and his a-tilts are useless. maybe i just need more practice. but i shall never switch to falco, that chain-grabbing fiend!

i heard this theory that Zero Suit Samus is kinda what fox used to be, but idunno

Back