Which character are you best with?

Actually, Luigi's Final Smash is amazingly good. If you use it when the opponent is off the stage, they can go into a footstool drop animation and die with a 0% chance of getting back to the stage. If the enemy is so much at 30% damage and you catch them in your FS, a well-placed Up B will instantly kill them if it's fresh. And if they're at a slightly higher %, F-smash will kill them anyways.

It's only crappy if you use it like a n00b, no offense. :p

I use Jigglypuff for lulz on occasion. I just beat one of my friends with Jigglypuff too; and he's definatly a good brawler, not some amatuer. Complete fluke, but it was funny as hell. :lol:

I would know, Ive mained Luigi for awhile. Besides, you shouldnt measure a characters skill based on there Final Smash... its just nubbish....

Anyways< my pokemon trainer is coming along quite nicely

The Storm what do you rate Luigi's recovery? Do you think that it's good or no?

I always feel that the day that Jigglypuff beats all of my best characters is the day that I quit Brawl. I just feel that Jigglypuff was a waste of character that took Roy's spot on the roster. Like hardly anyone uses her :p

Just Storm. First off, in Melee, Jigglypuff and Roy were on the same roster, shes been in the game since N64, she deserves a spot more than Roy. :p

Second, I rate his recovery as quite bad since it travels directly vertical and instils free fall afterwords. That move is terrible. If it were faster without so much of a penalty, it would be decent. His only saving thing for recovery is his Head Rocket.

Just Storm. First off, in Melee, Jigglypuff and Roy were on the same roster, shes been in the game since N64, she deserves a spot more than Roy. :p

Second, I rate his recovery as quite bad since it travels directly vertical and instils free fall afterwords. That move is terrible. If it were faster without so much of a penalty, it would be decent. His only saving thing for recovery is his Head Rocket.

Jigglypuff sucks way more than Roy. I bet that a lot of people would want Roy in Brawl than Jigglypuff.

What are you talking about? Luigi has a very good recovery. Luigi's recovery is so great that i could go under Final Destination and get back to the stage. I guess that you don't know about his awsome vertical recovery. :rolleyes:

Wow... And I guess your a complete n00b too to talk to me about that, saying his recovery is great. And what if your about three standard character spaces from the edge when you use it? Then it = epic fail. ass. The recovery sucks. If your not directly under the edge or one standard character space next to it, you have no hope. Especially if your opponent edgeguards.

Use his B-Down. It sounds dumb but if you do it right it will leave you saying WTF. It blasts him up incredibly high. I don't mean to make you feel bad but I could teach you how to do it. Not many people know how to do it but it's a life saver.

Are you freaking kidding me? Who do you think you are? We were talking about his Up B, not his down B, that is completely beside the point. His Up B is a failure. And, no, it does not blast him high at all, it merely suspends his in midair partiall. Wth is wrong with you?

Are you freaking kidding me? Who do you think you are? We were talking about his Up B, not his down B, that is completely beside the point. His Up B is a failure. And, no, it does not blast him high at all, it merely suspends his in midair partiall. Wth is wrong with you?
Sick'em Ray! [/Ghostbusters refrence]

Stop being stubborn and I will show you how to use his recovery at his best. I know that his B-Up is weak that's why you combine it with his B-Down. If you want to we could exchange brawl friend codes. I also found out a glitch in FD with Luigi were he does his side B and his head gets stuck in a gap in the middle if the stage. Not the middle horizontally but vertically. :p

Omg.... Why do you keep pesturing me claiming that his recovery is good? It is NOT! any good edgeguarder can easily stop Luigi's recovery. You really dont have any merit talking like your a pro. As a matter of fact, your kind of reminding me of Yyy... Remember that Bodine?

Sorry Bodine. :lol:

Reference to make you happy.

GOKU: Hey Piccolo, your not exactly... Human, right?

PICCOLO: Yea.

GOKU: And your Dad spit you out as an egg, right?

PICCOLO: Whats your point?

GOKU: Are you... Are you a Yoshi?

PICCOLO: ... Yes Goku, Im a Green F**king DINOSAUR!

GOKU: Can... Can I ride you?

lmao

I'm trying to help you able to recover with Luigi but you just keep on being stubborn and not caring. You know what, forget it. I will help people that care. I bet that I could pwn you!

Jesus freaking christ... Boy, your not even near my level. Its statistics. His recovery SUCKS! Its not as bad as Ness or Lucas's, but its not as good as anyone else. You cant help people when you dont know anything.

Back