Which Chargeable Batteries?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenlientl

WiiChat Member
Jun 12, 2007
So I purchased 4 batteries for 2 of my wii motes. All lithium, cost me $15.. Eff that tbh. I dont wanna do that again.

I see rechargable wii stations for $30.. Which is more practical. TBH, I don't know what to get though. The Nyko one seems good. It already comes with 2 rechargable sets for 2 wiimotes. I'd rather buy a station than non-station(normal rechargable batteries) because the station looks cooler imo.

If I was to get 2 more wiimotes, I'd probably just get normal rechargable ones for those.

So yea. I'll probably get the Nyko one, unless someone gives me enough reasons not to. I'm probably gonna have to order it online though.

I can't get rechargeable batteries to work with my wiimotes. They are Energizer lithium-ion or someting rather.

Yea.. Ive heard some rechargable batteries don't work that's why I wanted to just get the station ones.

How long do the rechargable batteries last anyways? lifetime wise and charge wise. I would consider getting a charging station or just a fine set of rechargable batteries becuase I'm getting frustrated, spending so much money on regular batteries.

I'm a little puzzled...What does IMO, TBH, and FTW mean? Not too much of a blogger.

I have the joytech powerstation, works great and looks great!

I threw away my wii AA bats. They ran outta juice. Can you use the charge stations with normal batteries?

No, it comes with rechargeable battery packs that fit straight into your wiimote.

Maybe I'll go for the Nyko. So no one has any problems with the Nyko? How long has it been out?

So letme get this right. Nyko comes with the charging station, the usb cord, and rechargable batteries for the 2 Wiimote. How much are extra batteries for 2 more Wiimotes(so total of 4 wiimotes)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back