Which Controlers will you be using for Brawl?

(if you get a damn wii) but i will be the first one the release hell in brawl [online]

^Probably so.

I plan on checking out all the (playable) characters first. I'll invite over a few friends and we'll unlock as many as we can. After I unlock all of them, I'll get all their movesets down so that I am well-rounded. Then I'll find my main (Falcon/B Falcon/Snake most likely) and I'll practice with him for hours upon hours.

I probably wont get online for atleast a week. You know that the servers going to be absolutely horrible, right?

idk if i want to play with gc thats like playing super smash melee all over again which isnt the experience i want ill probably go with wiimote and nunchuk or classic controller.

^Exactly. Everyone goes out and re-buys RE4 because they say "Its a completely different experience with the wii-remote!" But then people say they're going to play Brawl with the GC controller.

It blows my mind...

LevesqueIsKing said:
^Exactly. Everyone goes out and re-buys RE4 because they say "Its a completely different experience with the wii-remote!" But then people say they're going to play Brawl with the GC controller.

It blows my mind...
yeah good point. this exactly what im talking about. play it with new controls it will make it more fun playing it with gc is just ****ing stupid.

oh yeah... wrestling is fake... sorry i had to brake that to you

^and I was beginning to like you.

Whether you are joking or not, thats low dude.

EDIT: Im sorry, I was going to just leave it at that, but I just couldnt. You really pissed me off.

What is your definition of 'fake'? Are the hundreds of hours Ive spent training 'fake'? Are the months of recuperation Triple H spent out of action 'fake'?

Do you think that getting nailed with a steel chair right on the skull is a walk in the park? Misplacing a single move can land someone in the hospital, or in the ground for that matter. Im not making this **** up, it happens. Not timing something correctly, or miscommunicating is DEADLY.

Is the pain from getting thrown off a 20 ft ladder threw a table 'fake'? How about getting thrown through a steel cage 30 ft above the ring? Or getting backdropped onto a pile of tacks? Is that 'fake'?

Dont even bother replying. Your not worth my time.

Last edited:
gingerkid said:
yeah good point. this exactly what im talking about. play it with new controls it will make it more fun playing it with gc is just ****ing stupid.

oh yeah... wrestling is fake... sorry i had to brake that to you

You have an erroneous statement. "...will make it more fun..."

I know this is off-topic, but if you analyze that for more than a nanosecond, you realize that this is an opinion and not universal fact. Some of us will prefer to play with the GC controller, it's a great controller and I will most likely prefer it for a side-scrolling platformer game like SSBB. If you elect to use the Wiimote in lieu of the other choices offered, that's your prerogative... just don't tell people that they're having less fun than you, because fun is in the eye of the beholder. Just try to keep that in mind before you call someone's choice "****ing stupid."

LevesqueIsKing said:
^and I was beginning to like you.

Whether you are joking or not, thats low dude.

EDIT: Im sorry, I was going to just leave it at that, but I just couldnt. You really pissed me off.

What is your definition of 'fake'? Are the hundreds of hours Ive spent training 'fake'? Are the months of recuperation Triple H spent out of action 'fake'?

Do you think that getting nailed with a steel chair right on the skull is a walk in the park? Misplacing a single move can land someone in the hospital, or in the ground for that matter. Im not making this **** up, it happens. Not timing something correctly, or miscommunicating is DEADLY.

Is the pain from getting thrown off a 20 ft ladder threw a table 'fake'? How about getting thrown through a steel cage 30 ft above the ring? Or getting backdropped onto a pile of tacks? Is that 'fake'?

Dont even bother replying. Your not worth my time.

seriously... "fake?" what a joke...

Back