Which Controlers will you be using for Brawl?

LevesqueIsKing said:
^and I was beginning to like you.

Whether you are joking or not, thats low dude.

EDIT: Im sorry, I was going to just leave it at that, but I just couldnt. You really pissed me off.

What is your definition of 'fake'? Are the hundreds of hours Ive spent training 'fake'? Are the months of recuperation Triple H spent out of action 'fake'?

Do you think that getting nailed with a steel chair right on the skull is a walk in the park? Misplacing a single move can land someone in the hospital, or in the ground for that matter. Im not making this **** up, it happens. Not timing something correctly, or miscommunicating is DEADLY.

Is the pain from getting thrown off a 20 ft ladder threw a table 'fake'? How about getting thrown through a steel cage 30 ft above the ring? Or getting backdropped onto a pile of tacks? Is that 'fake'?

Dont even bother replying. Your not worth my time.
i was just kidding dude i like wrestling very entertaining. i didnt meen to offend you. my b dawg.

First of all RE4 is better with the wii mote cause of AIMING. RE4 is different because you NEED the wii mote for the additions. But SSBB.....its the same **** button pressing for fighting, no aiming no swinging your wii mote like a madman just button pressing. So GC is fine and more comfortable plus for all of that have master SSBM with the GC controller will start SSBB as masters already.

I understand you point, but I will still use the Wii-remote/Nunchuk. It has nothing to do with the motion sensing, its simply because Im bored with the classic controller (no pun intended). No not the classic controller, Im talking about what a person thinks of when someone is talking about a gaming controller.

The Wii-remote/Nunchuk simply feels better to me, and not only that, but its a sight for sore eyes (a feel for sore hands?). I simply prefer it.

However, I respect you decision, because it is personal preferance.

Yea i respect decisions too but comparing it with RE4....bad comparison and i know what you mean when your saying its comfortable cause right now im playing resident evil 4 and im holding the nunchuck on my lap comfortably and im holding up the wii mote pointing at the tv very comfortable but with SSBB i pick winning over being comfortable so imma stick wit my sexy black controller

ima use the wii mote cuz once u master it i think it will be just as natural as the gamecube controllers... plus i have 4 wiimotes

i hope u guys know that the wiimote will use motion sensing in brawl

ill probably use the classic controller. i will try out all of them but i think gcn/classic will work best.

Back