Which Controlers will you be using for Brawl?

alek317 said:
nope

and i thought they announced no motion sensing for ssbb
it wasnt exactly an announcement. sakurai practically just said he plans no motion sensing for brawl

CyanRussel said:
It did good without it, no point in putting it in, and messing up our dreams in it being a great game!
itll still be a great game regardless. all u have to do is not use the wiimote and ur fine lol

I think they should put minimal motion sensing but not make it that we HAVE to use the motion sensing so it will appeal to more people cause if there is absolutely no motion sensing it will get alot of criticism for not using all the wii's capabilities. Its the biggest game of the wii you gotta please everybody

ill probs try out the wii mote and nunchuck and if no luck with that ill use classic as i have no gc controlers and classic's are sexy, might give just the wii mote a try also, cant see myself using that though

I'll probably have to try all the different methods, though I really doubt I'll play with the sideways remote. It feels too unnatural and there is the lack of a joystick for movement. My instincts tell me I'll end up falling back to the GC controller, but for wireless purposes I may end up doing remote+nunchuck or classic controller. I guess only time will tell. :)

No matter what the case, I have plenty of each controller. I still have my four GC controllers and between my friends and I we have quite a few remotes and nunchucks. I'll just need the game.

if the remote sideways does not use motion sensing i will use it but if it does i will use vc controller.

gingerkid said:
if the remote sideways does not use motion sensing i will use it but if it does i will use vc controller.

I'm really not sure how the remote sideways will even be able to compete with the other controller configurations. It seems to have a lot less capability, especially if it isn't motion sensing.

im thinking d pad for moving. 2 button for jumping 1 button for basic attacks b trigger for special attacks and a button for shield. i think that would work for the best. i think less is more and the wiimote sideways with that configuration would work well for me.

good controlls there ginderkid. and yea, a Acouldnt be for the regular attcks because that would mean u have to stop moving to attack, but u have to stop moving to shield, so shielding has to be A.

Shoko said:
good controlls there ginderkid. and yea, a Acouldnt be for the regular attcks because that would mean u have to stop moving to attack, but u have to stop moving to shield, so shielding has to be A.
yeah i figured that. im not sure but how do u achieve smash attacks? that might use motion sensing which im okay with like a swing of the wiimote and boom smash attack.

Back