Which Controlers will you be using for Brawl?

Nemix said:
Ok, so say I got my sources wrong. But aren't we talking about a Wii game here and not a Gamecube game. So yes I maybe wrong tha Gamecube Controller not still in production but I don't think people are gonna run out and buy a GC controller just for Brawl. Yes, if you have Gamecube controller you can use it for Gamecube games also, but we're talking mass audience here and not just Nintendo fans like the Gamecube hence why the Gamecube didn't reach sale totals like the PS2. So what i'm saying is, a lot of people are new to the Wii and not gonna buy and Gamcube Controller just to play Brawl and the same people know nothing about the Gamecube and not likely to buy an old last generation game and peripheral anyway...

If the Wii wasn't doing so well then yes if safe to say what your saying cause it'll be all Nintendo fans anyway, who've probably ownded a Gamecube before the Wii... Mass production baby, do you want the Wii to be successful??? We're talking for the avid gamer and not just Nintendo FANBOYS...

true. my bad. i didnt consider people who havent played smash bros before. but i asure you, even some of the people who havent played smash bros before will get gamecube controllers cause they might here from other people that the cube controls are better or simply wont like the wiimote controls, so they get a classic or gamecube. plus, getting gamecube controllers is beneficial becasue now they can buy gamecube games and play those

wait. shouldnt the classic have rumble? dosent the wiimote send it's rumble to the CC?

I'm going for the GC controller but who knows the Wiimote might have better gameplay, It's what ever i master =,=

blarg...nintendo said the gameplay is wierd with the wiimote, so im not usin it

thtas dumb. im gonna only use gamecube controllers then

Shoko said:
wait. shouldnt the classic have rumble? dosent the wiimote send it's rumble to the CC?

Think about it...does the nunchuk have rumble?

I was originally planning to use the GC controller, but now I am thinking more about using the wiimote. I shall see which one suits the game best when it is released.

ive never played ssb before so i will use the wii remote because i never learnt it on the gc controller so i might aswell start from scratch with the wii remote.

Back