which fighting game to get?

laserbeak4

PM for Wii Register :)
Feb 11, 2008
Maryland
Wii Online Code
3005-8327-7498-3414
Hi
I'm looking for a fighting game that has innovative controls that take advantage of the wii controllers. can anyone recommend a game that does this?

and please don't recommend a game simply cause you're a fan of the game, only cause it TRULY has innovative control features please :)

laderer5 said:
Super Smash Bros brawl. best game for the wii.
even tho the us version still has 2 weeks to be released

wii boxing i guess, dbz3 kinda uses the movement controls a little.

laderer5 said:
Super Smash Bros brawl. best game for the wii.

You see, when he says he wants a fighting game that takes advantage of the Wii's control system (i.e. the motion sensors), he means something that isn't SSBB. SSBB has absolutely no motion sensing at all, so why would you recommend it to him if he's obviously looking for a Wii Boxing type of game?

Anyways, *Deep breath* Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkachai 3 for the Wii is a fairly good Wii fighter that uses the motion control nicely. It's humongous cast of characters and great control more than makes up for it's....online mode.

But if you aren't into DBZ, then you could wait until the inevitable release of Wii Punch Out! That is sure to be good.

wiikicks said:
I was wondering which offline wii multiplayer game to get

Once again, DBZ:BT3 is you're best choice. For one, because it's a great fighter, but also because you won't be experiencing it's greatest flaw; Online.

They also have every single DBZ character you would ever want to play as, and some you wouldn't!

Mortal kombat the first fighter I played surprising good controller wise. Guilty gear, and be sure to pick up the sham show down collection... YOU WILL BE HAPPY!

WiitnessID said:
Mortal kombat the first fighter I played surprising good controller wise. Guilty gear, and be sure to pick up the sham show down collection... YOU WILL BE HAPPY!

slam showdown, that's the wrestling game isnt it? yeah i hear that's cool. might be good for a few laughs.

guilty gear, isn't that the game that has never been anything more than eye candy(sweet eye candy though :) ) but the gameplay was always slow and sucky?

never been a fan of the DBZs (although i love the show) but after so many releases, i'm sure they're the ones setting the standards for fighters right now. so i'll prolly pick that up.

wii punchout hah? that would be so nice!!
when's it scheduled to be released in the US?

laserbeak4 said:
wii punchout hah? that would be so nice!!
when's it scheduled to be released in the US?

It's not, but you know it's going to be eventually. With the Wii peripheral, it would be like Nintendo throwing hundreds of thousands of dollars down the crapper if they didn't make it.

Nookslave said:
It's not, but you know it's going to be eventually. With the Wii peripheral, it would be like Nintendo throwing hundreds of thousands of dollars down the crapper if they didn't make it.
definitely so!

Back