Which game are you currently playing?

Spinty

Union
Jul 20, 2007
Wii Online Code
3598-1913-0901-5292
Here you can post which game you are currently playing (any console, although Wii would seem the most relevant), give your views on it (maybe an /10 score on it) and whether you would recommend it to others on Wii Chat.

Last edited:
Wii Console:

Title: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 08'.
Rating: 8/10
Comments: This is a wonderful game. The system used for PGA Tour 07 is significantly different from 08. In 07 it is way to easy, such as you don't use the Wii Remote as a club, unlocks are simple to obtain, you can gain skill points simply by playing "traditional games" not PGA Tour, your club accidentally will swing often screwing up your game.
-PGA Tour 08, has improved on those flaws and added new that are wonderful. Skill points are more difficult to obtain, you use the Wii Remote like a golf club, you can save the replays of your rare but incredible shots, much more customization for making your personal player and much more.

Attachments

• PGA_Tour-07-Clip.wmv
    4.7 MB · Views: 133
Tomb Raider. Never got far into the original on the PS, so for me it's a fresh, new experience.

Thoughts:

- this is a beautiful game with nice music, really wraps you up into it
- Laura Croft has a nice butt
- The hidden items are hidden so well I can't see how anyone stumbles upon them accidentally without cheating
- After seening Tomb Raider: Anniversary screenshots from the PS3, XBox, and PC, I'm jealous of the high-def.
- I wish I could change to custom outfits like they do on the PC
- I wish the next Tomb Raider was going to come out on the Wii
- The crunch when Laura falls a long way is sickening and makes me flinch every time.
- Angelina's resemblance to Laura Croft is uncanny. No wonder she got the role in the movie.

playstation 3: COD4, 10/10, almost everyone should this is a great game

timeshift, 8.5/10, great storyline, great graphics, only negative really is the guns

blacksite area 51: 8/10, ive only owned thios game about 5 days and im about halfway through, and its basically a great game, storyline is a little confusing

resistence: 10/10, best gam,e ive ever played besides COD4

starcraft <--10/10 favorite game of all time (been playing for about 5-6 years now)
pokemon stadium 64 <--7.5/10 pretty fun, minigames own, too bad you cant level pokemon in game
pokemon blue <--9.1/10 amazing game with many childhood memories
mario tennis <--8.6/10 very competitive and fun
tetris <--9.5/10 whats there to say?

Breath of Fire Dragon Quarter. The game is ok, something to do until Brawl arrives. It has save tokens. They are like Resident Evil Ink Ribbons. But far too few of them, especially for an RPG. The enemies can range from easy to insanely hard. This is a game you can only appreciate with codes. It's too freaking limited without the codes. Did I mention if you screw up the game makes you start over from the beginning?

7/10 with codebreaker
5/10 without codebreaker

Sorry to go of topic but i was wonder I have only played Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles for the Wii (Which I rally liked but I chose PGA Tour 08), and I was wondering if there is any significant difference between Chronicles and Resident Evil 4 for the Wii?

Im playing Medal Of Honour, i think its great been on it nearlly 5 hours straight. I particulary like the arcade game theyve put in it iv only tried the first mission but it was a lot of fun. And as for the online thats just mayhem, will be back on it later.

nxcmp said:
Sorry to go of topic but i was wonder I have only played Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles for the Wii (Which I rally liked but I chose PGA Tour 08), and I was wondering if there is any significant difference between Chronicles and Resident Evil 4 for the Wii?
Resident Evil 4 is probably the best game ever created. I've never got to play REUC but I heard it doesn't compare. If you haven't played it for the gamecube, it is a must have for the Wii.

Halo on PC
1/10
this is a terrible game on PC. Legendary isnt that hard. i play it more online.
i dont like the multiplayer much because it's too open. nowhere to hide.
the reason i play it online is because i get a terrible ping with DSL on Medal of Honor Allied Assault.

nxcmp said:

Resident Evil 4 is a completely different game. It's not a rail shooter if that's what you had against Umbrella Chronicles. It's a brilliant game though. Shame you didn't like U:C, maybe it's the sort of game you prefer if you've played the previous installments.

Mario Galaxy, no point in rating it, its amazing, very well done and wonderfully thought out. 9.8/10

Endless Ocean, sucks you into it somehow, enthralling, great visuals, very laid back and enjoyable, everyone says "its not for everyone" but I haven't read a post from anyone saying they disliked it. if you think it might interest you, then i'm pretty sure that it will. 8.5/10

Zack and Wiki, haven't played it more than 3 hours so far, wanna focus on getting 120 stars in mario galaxy first. Quite enjoyable, albeit a little frustrating and I have to put it down real quick when I get stuck, can't play it for too long at a time. I really like the concept but there are some things that are already annoying me, when you die so often it can be annoying to redo things that take a while, like I was lighting a stick of wood in a fire to make a torch and you have to sit there and hold it in the fire for a decent amount of time. I can understand how this possibly adds some realism but to me its silly that it doesn't light right away. I would give it an 8/10 right now. Perhaps that will change when I've played it more. I think it would be more enjoyable if it wasn't so kiddie themed as well. Clearly the puzzles are meant for an older crowd so I don't see why it is so kiddish, perhaps it was just the style capcom chose to use, I'll admit there is some humor to it though I really wish they'd given it a different name so it would have sold more.

Warcraft III, Defense of the Ancients (DOTA) map, amazing multiplayer, great replayability, theres so much going for this game. I hear some company is making a standalone dota type game. It was a very smart person who came up with this. 9.5/10

Last edited:
Back