Gears of War.. 9.4/10
Mass Effect... 9.2/10

Wii:
Zack and Wiki.. 9.0/10
No More Heroes.. 8.8/10

PS3:
Ratchet and Clank: TOD.. 9.3/10

DS:
Nothing Currently.. (Probably buy Advance Wars soon though)

PSP:
Nothing Currently.. (Occasionally I'll pick up GTA and play that for a little while though)

GB:
Pokemon Yellow Version.. 9.3/10

GCN:
SSB: Melee.. 9.1/10

Ipod:
Tetris.. 9.0/10

Wasn't aware I was playing so much.. pretty neat.

Last edited:
Console: Wii

Game: RedSteel

Willy's score so far: 7.5/10

Pretty fun, it gets frustrating when you die, and you cant save it manually,

controls work well tho ( i dont bother zooming in, too much effort)

(Im borrowing it for like a week off a friend)

Just Finished Metroid Prime: 9.0/10 about to play it again on HyperMode
Great Controls, Graphics are pretty good for a wii, worth a buy.

on 360:
Call of Duty 4: i dont have to say anything this game speaks for itself. 10/10
Rock Band: obviously not for everyone but i love it and personally give it 10/10 solo drums are a blast and 4 player co-op with friends is ten times better.
Halo 3: (map pack) the foundery map that lets you edit everything in the map is awesome. i make buildings and have lots of fun with it. going to get to test some of my maps out tomarrow night 8/10 without map pack and 10/10 with map pack.

on PS3:
Unreal Tournament 3: lots of people knock the campaign but it's fun and difficult and plays just like multiplayer but with cut scenes with great graphics. story is so-so, in fact i dont even know/care whats happening. lol and online is sweet. allowing users to download user-created content like weapons and mods and it's just a good game all around. 9/10

ps galaxy2 said:
playstation 3: COD4, 10/10, almost everyone should this is a great game

timeshift, 8.5/10, great storyline, great graphics, only negative really is the guns

blacksite area 51: 8/10, ive only owned thios game about 5 days and im about halfway through, and its basically a great game, storyline is a little confusing

resistence: 10/10, best gam,e ive ever played besides COD4

u serious resistence? didnt you get bored after beating it. me and my friend beat it on hards now we are on the difficulty after hard (forgot what its called) so lam now compared to COD4 lol. y you like resistence when you have COD4 like me and my friend laughed at that game after 6hours of playing online COD4

Last edited:
heymoe99 said:
Halo on PC
1/10
this is a terrible game on PC. Legendary isnt that hard. i play it more online.
i dont like the multiplayer much because it's too open. nowhere to hide.
the reason i play it online is because i get a terrible ping with DSL on Medal of Honor Allied Assault.
haha same have the game i'd rate it 7.8/10 only because my friend keeps making me play with him. like the first 3 months i had it. it was somehow sooo fun but now owning noobs its like oh ok ill play for like 2hours. it got gay because of the mods

Last edited:
Im Currently Playing COD4 For The 360 And I Would Recommend It To Anybody That Loves First Person Shooter Games, In My Opinion It Is a 10 Out Of 10

Currently playing SMG with the secret character. Probably the best game I have ever played 9.9/10

Super Paper Mario- Love the story but it can be frustrating at times 8.5/10

Wii

SMG 9/10 Really enjoying this. Great game goes without saying.

MOH H2 Haven't beat the campaign yet as the online is fun even though I still suck bad but getting a little better.

DS
Final Fantasy 3 Just got a DS and this was first game
Picross- fun esp time challenge with other people.

That is it as i don't have any other systems except xbox1 which is used as a dvd player in a spare room. I have never played on a 360 or PS3 yet although some of the games look awesome. I'm sure I would like mass effect, COD4, and little big planet etc...

wii
pro street kinda boring sometimes

PC
COD4 proberly the best game ive played

Title: Ninja Gaiden (original)
Console: Xbox
Rating: 9.5/10

This game is super awesome. I'd recommend it to anyone and everyone who hasn't yet played it and considers themselves a true gamer. This will challenge you to the core of your soul. I have played hundreds, maybe thousands of games in my lifetime and this is the FIRST game I've ever had difficulty with. I mean, I even breezed through the Ghosts N' Goblins and Megaman games, so that should say something right there. This game only lost 0.5 points on the rating because of it's difficulty, it's not entirely accessible to the average joe, you have to have some serious skill and determination to get through this game. Right now I'm getting F'd in the A on it, but I'm still muscling through it and getting through the levels slowly but surely.

It's 10000000% deserving of it's reputation as one of the most difficult games on the face of the planet. I'm looking forward to it's sequel coming out soon, much more blood and guts and probably more difficult.

Im Playin Ghost Squad Right Now...Freakin Awesome!:cornut:
Im Also Playin Mario And Sonic At The Olympic Games Which Is Brilliant And Lara Croft Tomb Raider, Just Gor That As A Trade From My Pal!:thumbsup:

I'm playin

Wii- Fifa 08 7/10 Good game with decent online but awkard controls

Nights 6/10 OK game with ok dream levels put crap platform level and soso online play.
Super mario galaxy 10/10 need i say more buy the best next gen game now.

360 Fifa 9/10 better than the wii version plus the new be a pro mode is awesome.

Back