Which game do you think I should get when I get a wii?

Which game?

• Total voters
What list?
I think it really depends on what type of your game your into, if your into shoot-em-ups, check out the likes of Red Steel or CoD3, if your into racing games, get Need For Speed : Carbon or Excite Truck, and if your into multiplayer or just generally fun games, get Rayman Raving Rabbids, Monkey Ball or Wii Play (in which you get another controller for extra multiplayer)

Edit : Poll just loaded. I personally would choose NFS : Carbon, just 'cause I'm a NFS fan, and I think the controls will be interesting for it, second I'd choose Red Steel, but it's down to you

yes you need zelda, also rayman is probably one of the best multiplayer

WizKid said:
That's a GameCube game.
Actually CoD3 is a Wii game.:yesnod:
And yes, anyone with a Wii definately needs Zelda. Unless you have had some bad experience with Zelda games in the past.

Last edited:
LukasJr said:
he said CoD2 not 3....read before you type...it will help u in the long run:O
Actually, I did. If YOU bothered to read you would have noticed that CoD2 was quoted incorrectly above. The origional was specific to CoD3. Therefore, you need to be the one to read before you type. Don't be so quick to judge and/or flame ppl for saying something incorrectly.:nono:

Hero of Time said:
Actually, I did. If YOU bothered to read you would have noticed that CoD2 was quoted incorrectly above. The origional was specific to CoD3. Therefore, you need to be the one to read before you type. Don't be so quick to judge and/or flame ppl for saying something incorrectly.:nono:

umm, did u look at the poll, it says call of duty 2 in big letters... of course we all knew what he ment anyway..

Back