Which game do you think I should get when I get a wii?

Which game?

• Total voters
That poll thing is really cool.

I voted Need For Speed: Carbon. I've played this game and it's pretty good. The graphics aren't the best, though. It took me about 3 or 4 quick races with my friends just to really get used to it and to get the feel of the "tilting".

Whatever you do Don't get Red Steel. . .it has to be the worst of all the launch games. I pre-ordered it because it looked really good, but after a few days I had to ebay it because it was soo bad.

Although my choice would be Zelda, but since its not on the list I would say Need for Speed: Carbon. You can use 6 different control types. I had to use control type 4 because to me the default controls are very difficult. You basically use your wii-mote as a steering wheel on the default control type.

Need for speed is pathetic, you dont face the reality of breaking your car

Burnout 2 on the GC still entertains me, apart from that purposely crashing stuff that gets boring after five minutes. I can wait for a racing game.

Hero of Time said:
Actually, I did. If YOU bothered to read you would have noticed that CoD2 was quoted incorrectly above. The origional was specific to CoD3. Therefore, you need to be the one to read before you type. Don't be so quick to judge and/or flame ppl for saying something incorrectly.:nono:
you changed it....so:nono:

LukasJr said:
you changed it....so:nono:

Excuse me? Change What? the original poll stated CoD2. If you had any brain cells at all, you would put 2 and 2 together and realize that it was implied that it was CoD3. Quit flaming:mad5:

How about you do us all a big favor and change the poll so that n00bs like LukASSjr will stop flaming :mad5: . I meen wtf, just stop being a dick, get out of your mothers house you 40 yr old loser and get a life. We know what he means, Hero was commenting and your just looking for a fight. Grow up or get lost. This forum doesnt need retards like urself.
LOL!!
L2P!!
KTHANXBAI!!

Edit**Ohh yeah, Get Red Steel, as long as you dont play the campaign its a pretty cool PvP.

Its my personal opinion that getting a game thats nothing more than a port (of last gen consoles even) is not worth your money.

I make an exception for zelda...

the lack of multiplayer for COD means you should probaly rent. If you like FSP games, get red steel and take some time to love it.

icantdrawanime said:
If you like FSP games, get red steel and take some time to love it.
I concur. Once you learn it, Red Steel is not bad. Only bad part is the limited multiplayer options. The title is Red Steel but theres no swords in multiplayer? Still cool though.

Back