which game. HELP MEEE!!!!!

Yeah you should try that too. One thing is important. Don't really really take the opinions of game sites like IGN, gamespot, and more, for ideas of which game to buy for the Wii, because reviews awe SOO mixed these days, one site says it sucks, next site says its perfect. either rent a game and try it yourself, or take a leap of faith and buy it. You may think it's the best game you've played in a while. Who knows, it's up to you.

as willy said mario party 8 doesnt hit shelves in the uk until the 13th of this month, but if you can wait that long it is definitely a "happy" multiplayer game that is definitely family friendly and pretty fun if you like playing minigames and working your way around a board. i personally enjoy it immensely with friends so i would definitely recommend it if you can wait until the 13th.

wario2ooo said:
hehe....... metal slug anthology

haha, i agree, but i don't think that it fits in the "happy" category. unless you count that after you're done killing everything in the level the characters laugh and celebrate.

blueovalboy7 said:
haha, i agree, but i don't think that it fits in the "happy" category. unless you count that after you're done killing everything in the level the characters laugh and celebrate.
lol yeah funny......

who about sonic and the secret rings

Back